PDA

View Full Version : hyperframe or kingman esp frame?

CRASHKING
08-25-2002, 10:26 AM
its going on my tl+

i'd buy a mag but then i would have to buy lvl 10 and a retro valve :rolleyes: :D

so which is better and please explain why. money isnt really a problem.

Wc Keep
08-25-2002, 12:13 PM
you dont have to get retro and lvl 10. their nice to have but a 2x trigger on a regular mag and your pretty much set. but i would go for a hyperframe. much better quality.

Coaster
08-25-2002, 12:35 PM
even though the hyperframe is around 2-3 as much the ESP, i would get the hyper. The reason for that being, the comfort level of the ESP frame. That thing is horrid, just seems to be box with nasty grips on it. I would think that the Centerflag would also be better mechanicaly.

CRASHKING
08-25-2002, 01:59 PM
kool i just have to get a few more things going hyper.. need a bottom line adapter and i will probably get a reg for it to.

so what reg suggestions do you have that arent very expensive?:confused:

Wc Keep
08-25-2002, 02:59 PM
for the spyder the vigilante reg works well. try one of the palmers also i hear they are good as well.

Damage
08-25-2002, 03:25 PM
Ive been building Spyders for years and just recently steped up to 'Mag's the Bset bet for an e frame (And the most popular) Is the Mako which is way less than the Hyper frame and has just as many features. Nobody I know that hiys our board uses the Hyperframe. Its more of a High level frame for guns likes mags. Also if you are using co2 use the Palmers Stab, Bob Long Torpedo. If you are usin HPA/C02 use the MacDev Gladiator. the AA should be used for HPA only. Try here for really good Spyder mod info...

http://www.spyderea.net/