PDA

View Full Version : Finally see the value in L10

Kevmag
08-25-2002, 10:36 AM
Don't get me wrong, I think the L10 bolt is huge for AGD and all the folks with chopping problems, but I never chopped with my E-Mag and warp.

I played this weekend w/ my PF Left body and revy instead of using my warp (I looking for ways to lighten my marker). It fired perfectly with a couple of exceptions where I would have chopped if not for the L10. One one occasion, the L10 saved me from a sticky mess when the PF plug got moved out of place and caused mis-fires.

I bought the upgrade on a whim (primarily b/c I was afraid that my Superbolt would break and I'd be boltless) and I'm very glad I did!

Shirow
08-25-2002, 03:07 PM
I bought it just for peace of mind as much as anything - hearing the 'pssst' once in a while is a nice thing, and while it may not happen all that often, it's always comforting when it does :)

RetroEclipseMan
08-25-2002, 03:53 PM
I considering one more and more now. I didn't realize my batteries in my rev were almost dead and it was acting up and i started to chop yesterday during a game. The crappy thing was that during that game the bolt got jammed so i couldn't fire anything and ended up getting lit up. Definately putting on my things to buy list.

Mav D MagMan
08-26-2002, 12:03 PM
I didn't hear the psst at all during 1600 rounds yesterday, however when I handed it to the ref at the chrono station biggest psst ever, that would be the true value, you may not chop with your mag, but others will!

Mav

Shirow
08-26-2002, 12:48 PM
yes, very true! Now I feel (relatively) safe handing my mag to others ;)

bsolomon
08-26-2002, 12:48 PM
I agree. I just put Level 10 into my current marker which will soon be my back-up (once I get my Extreme). I really never had any chopping problem, but it occurred to me that most of the time, it's not me who ends up using the back-up marker, it's someone else who typically is not a mag user to begin with. If nothing else, Level 10 stops you from having to clean up some else's mess...

Evil Bob
08-26-2002, 04:25 PM
Anyone having second thoughts about buying Lvl 10.... just do it!

It is so beyond being "worth it", I consider it a mandatory upgrade.

PGI equates it to being up there with sliced bread, and its not hype, it really works.

-Evil Bob