PDA

View Full Version : 2 balls shooting at the same time

EsPo
08-25-2002, 09:11 PM
i was playin at the local field and into like the fourth or fifth game, everytime i pull the trigger it will load one ball and this ball will get stuck in the barrel... theni will shoot again and my gun will shoot the ball in the barrel as well as the ball in the chamber. i am not shortfiring because like 4 other people shot it and it happened to them 2... unless there is a shortfiring epidemic going around....

xmetal2001
08-25-2002, 09:28 PM
Its sounds like it isn't your nubbin since the first time it shoots but the ball doesn't leave the barrel, but i may be reading your post wrong. You might want to check you nubbin(the wire or plastic thing on your barrel).

Otherwise it sounds like the first shot doesn't have enough velocity to get the ball out of the barrel...

EsPo
08-25-2002, 09:32 PM
i had 1200 psi left in the tank.. velocity up to 250.. changed the nubbin.. it is making a psk sort of sound

Havoc_online
08-25-2002, 09:38 PM
be a little more specific, what type of barrel are you using and what type of nubbin did you have before and what type do you have now? Do you have level 10? the level 10 will make noises at 250fps you need it to be a little higher than that

petefol
08-25-2002, 10:05 PM
im having a similar problem with the lvl 10, i think its cause the bolt sticks and doesnt hit the ball fast enough to get the ball out of the barrel. sometimes it would shoot more or less then 2 balls at the same time tho.

Havoc_online
08-25-2002, 10:18 PM
what was your input? were you chrono'd?

EsPo
08-26-2002, 10:55 AM
the barrel was an armson stealth... both times they were plastic nubbins.. no LX. i took all of the balls out and shot a few times and it still made the psk noise.. im thinking that my tank may have come unscrewed.