PDA

View Full Version : Wadda you think?

Emagster
08-26-2002, 09:40 AM
this is just a friendly 'what do you think of this setup" thread. I dont have it yet, but I'm wondering ya'll think of the idea of this. aight, what I wanna get is...

black C&C extreme body w/ warp left module(upgrade for my current e-mag)
smoke warp
clear 12v revy w/ turbo rev board and vortex impeller
clear e-mag grips
10in freak w/ SS back
black shocktech drop
68 4500 flatline
black DYE tank cover
Lvl 10

how does that sound? I think it sounds pretty good. The only thing I'm "concerend" about is that the pewter flatline reg wont go witht he black and clear/chrome/SS thing i'm goin with. wadda ya'll think? anything I should change?

Josh

wyn1370
08-26-2002, 09:47 AM
I wouldn't worry about the pewter flatline, it looks very close to chrome.

Vampire
08-26-2002, 10:12 AM
I'd go for a good normal single piece barrel. Boomstick, or whatever. I just do not trust that in-barrel step.

Also, i'd drop the revy. Warp will provide you with burst of virtually any fire rate, and you don't need to paint those bunkers, right? Will aid paint/kill efficiency and save some money.

but, it's me. and i'm kinda.... strange :)

Emagster
08-26-2002, 10:15 AM
well I already have the freak, and the revy I just gotta get a clear shell but i was thinking of gettin a couple different bore boom sticks but their so expensive its crazy

Vampire
08-26-2002, 10:20 AM
BTW: i will buy myself that black DYE barrel - i forgot how's it called.

My setup will be absolutely black. Even will get myself custom all-black blank jersey and pants. No ads. No nothing.

Not that i'm gonna rule afterwards, of course. i'll still suck :) but 'll do it in-style. :)))

TheTramp
08-26-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Vampire
Also, i'd drop the revy. Warp will provide you with burst of virtually any fire rate, and you don't need to paint those bunkers, right? Will aid paint/kill efficiency and save some money.

If he didn't have a Revy how would he feed the Warp? He'd look a little foolish out on the field trying to put individual balls into the Warp's loader hole. ;)

Vampire
08-26-2002, 11:01 AM
Tramp. C'mon. There's VL200. Not motorized. Just a hopper.

:) :) :)

Emagster
08-26-2002, 02:39 PM
ok, i've changed 2 things, I'm gettin a Centerflag Dynaflow tank and a Centerflag 5in drop. I just like the looks of the tnak but I cant seem to fine one. anyone know where I can find one at a descent proce and they have them in stock?

HoppysMag
08-26-2002, 03:17 PM
ya but the warp doesnt agitate the hopper it just excelerates the balls so if theres a clog in the hoopper the warp is useless...

TRIAD
08-26-2002, 03:34 PM
Somebody *cough* vampire *cough* doesn't know what they're talking about.:rolleyes:

dio91
08-26-2002, 03:56 PM
Sounds awesome, wish i could get that setup....just curious though, didn't you just get your E-Mag?

dio

hellspawn
08-26-2002, 04:27 PM
you need the constant pressure on the stack of balls in the warp so it feeds properly. If you were to use a VL200, and got a gap in the stack....mmmm...your kinda screwed.

Emagster
08-26-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by dio91
Sounds awesome, wish i could get that setup....just curious though, didn't you just get your E-Mag?

dio

yea, this isn't a short time plan...this is gunna take me a lil while to get everything done.

dio91
08-26-2002, 06:12 PM
cool, good luck than..shoud be sweet

BajaBoy
08-26-2002, 06:16 PM
emagster, get a clear warp and smoke hopper.. the smoke warp has like a hint of red to it.. i thin if u stayed to all black and silveres it would be very nice.

Emagster
08-26-2002, 06:20 PM
i think I'm gunna go withjust black and the parts that are silver like the valve and trigger will look better, also should I go with a black or stainless steel freak back? my plan NOW is...

black CnC warp left body
smoke warp
black hopper(or would smoke look better)
68 4500 dynaflow
centerflag 5in drop forward
black grips
10in freak w/ either a black or stainless steel back(not sure yet)

peep1337
08-26-2002, 06:42 PM
Aight im sorry i just have to step in to this thang. about your barrel. get a barrel that will fit the paint your using then u dont need 500000 barrels. or ust stick wit the freak. :) glad to help if i did

Emagster
08-26-2002, 06:46 PM
I would but I shoot alot of different paint. my filed carries alot of different paint and they have specials on it alot and sometimes i cang et diablo for like 40 buks for 2000 and others I can gt marbalizers for that and the reason I use the freak is becaus eof that, marbs and diablo ae differenct diameters and diablo in itslef varies alot in size

pito189
08-26-2002, 10:53 PM
Go with the clear warp. I have seen some smoke ones that look almost brown. Go with the AL back definately.

Well you could go ALL black that would be pretty dope. Even black warp.

Anyways heres my clear warp. :D