PDA

View Full Version : I Love Airgun!!!

boomerfoxtrot
08-26-2002, 11:01 AM
never again will I fool with any half *** maker with sorry tech support!! I've been having a problem with my RT valve... I bought this one just, and have been working on it sence, ... I just called, and they are going to send me a few different on/off pins!!! FREE!!!!

I've had to work before with other tech support, but AirGuns have them ALL BEAT!!

Vampire
08-26-2002, 11:07 AM
AGD forever.

C&C gonna be my first gun, 'cause i feel backed-up and secure with this kind of tech support behind me.

Also, it'll go as my first gun because it's "da best there is", but i don't mention it :)

BTAutoMag
08-26-2002, 11:24 AM
as if there was any doubt

Shirow
08-26-2002, 12:48 PM
If a C&C is going to be your first gun, you're going to be without a gun for a few months..

Ov3rmind
08-26-2002, 01:05 PM
LOL, I wish I could have a had a C&C for my first gun!

I do hope to own a Mag in the future (gotta' get a Blazer first). I had a friend who owned a Mag, and he always raved about AGD, and the forums on here are awesome. Long live AGD!

Deftonius
08-26-2002, 03:42 PM
Admit it, you love Tom Kaye the most. We all do :)

Jonno06
08-26-2002, 04:55 PM
we are talking about tech support so...

anyone know where i can get a new bumper for my ReTro MiniMag??

its beggining to wear,and i think i need a new one,but i dont want to buy a whole RT kit just for the bumper...

p.s..AGD RULZ

boomerfoxtrot
08-26-2002, 06:46 PM
go to the "airgun.com" store... you can buy the ReTro parts,

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=17&CATID=6&ObjectGroup_ID=22

hitech
08-26-2002, 06:54 PM
You should call instead and ask them to ship via us mail, unless you want to pay for ups shipping.

Vampire
08-27-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Shirow
If a C&C is going to be your first gun, you're going to be without a gun for a few months..

Well, i wont amass that much money any sooner anyway. I've played last year with rental tippy, so few more months... But i sure do hope to get it as my HNY present.

Sucks to be me, eh? :)

paintslinger
08-27-2002, 04:57 AM
why are u gonna get an electric gun as ur first gun? i think it might cheapin ur learning curve. i think u'll learn how to spray and pray rather than aiming since u dont have hi rof with usual mechanical blowback guns. just my .02

bornl33t
08-27-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
never again will I fool with any half *** maker with sorry tech support!! I've been having a problem with my RT valve... I bought this one just, and have been working on it sence, ... I just called, and they are going to send me a few different on/off pins!!! FREE!!!!

I've had to work before with other tech support, but AirGuns have them ALL BEAT!!

Dang mon, took ya long enough... geezzzzzzzzzzzz :D :D :D

Shirow
08-27-2002, 06:23 AM
why are u gonna get an electric gun as ur first gun? i think it might cheapin ur learning curve. i think u'll learn how to spray and pray rather than aiming since u dont have hi rof with usual mechanical blowback guns. just my .02

Hehe, people said that to me when I got my Automag - 'You should get a pump, semis cheapen the learning curve' :D

I think people should get what they want - I wouldn't have got a C&C as my first gun, but if I'd been playing for a YEAR with rentals I'd probably want something decent to start ;)

Prezents
08-27-2002, 06:36 AM
I started with a pump, for 5 years, I how shoot a Mag for about 5 years now. I think that the pump helped me learn the game and angles. I think a player should start with what they are comfortable with.

Vampire
08-27-2002, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Shirow

I think people should get what they want - I wouldn't have got a C&C as my first gun, but if I'd been playing for a YEAR with rentals I'd probably want something decent to start ;)

Yep, that's _exactly_ it. Can't stand anything but the best anymore. I juust hate tippy. And it's stock barrel.

Besides, i'm still goin' to try that Warp+unmotorized hopper setup, for fast'n'accurate burst firing with overall ammunition conservation.

boomerfoxtrot
08-30-2002, 08:42 PM
just wondering,
how long does it take for Air Gun to get me parts? a week? a few weeks?

Arturus
08-31-2002, 06:48 AM
In my experience, just a few days.

boomerfoxtrot
08-31-2002, 07:54 AM
oh ok... cause my gun is down untill I can get thoses pins.. maybe they'll come early next week. =]

FutureMagOwner
08-31-2002, 08:02 AM
took me about 2 weeks of course i was ordering beta level 10 and i didnt even have a mag until it came in 2 days before :)

boomerfoxtrot
08-31-2002, 08:07 AM
well I called in this past monday, and the tech said he'ld send me a few pins...

I was just wondering how long the wait would be...