PDA

View Full Version : Twist Lock Help... (Old School vertical feed Mag)

Whitt_travis
08-26-2002, 04:16 PM
Alright guys, I need a hand here... I have a old school vertical feed mag, and regular barrels do not work, since the ball opening is off. Do you guys know if a RT barrel would work? Or a good way to modify existing Mag barrels? Any help would be appreciated, and if anyone knows where I could buy a RT barrel, speak up :-)

Travis

BajaBoy
08-26-2002, 07:11 PM
um from what i know.. each rtp barrel is diffrent.. say it has right feed body.. the barrel will only have that one style groove.. but u can modifiy your barrels by using a drill pess and a file.. there are alot of centerfeed mag barrels out there tho

Whitt_travis
08-26-2002, 08:18 PM
the RT Pro's, that came stock with the vertical feed. That's the barrel type I'm talking about.

Cristobal
08-26-2002, 11:06 PM
Any center-feed mag barrel should work. Sometimes you have to order them direct from the manufacturer, sometimes they are stocked in stores or online. The mag backs for the new equation multi-bore set are milled for right left and center feed.

Other option: if you've got left or right feed barrels that you want to convert to center-feed then you should pm damageinc54. He's a machinist and does conversions by milling the twist-lock slot for center-feed. If you do a search center for posts by him about mag barrels and center feed you should find all his info.