PDA

View Full Version : no-rise mag body and ULE body rail ?

the jackal
08-26-2002, 07:36 PM
Are the no rise mag bodies actually going to be released and does anyone know if the ULE body rails from modified will go back into production. I want to lighten my e-mag and have a no-rise for it but I don't want to buy an extreme body because they won't be out for a while and (call me crazy) I like the looks of the standard e-mag body/rail better.

magman007
08-26-2002, 07:42 PM
Hmmm well, first off, modified didnt make them. AGD did. I have one, there pretty hard to find. They olny came standard of the Colored e-mags, same with the ULE grip frames, although, the ule gripframes are now being added to black e-mags (see dirty bunny´s) The no rises, well i doubt. You sould go out and buy a regilar vert feed, and cut it down, like the butterscotch yo guys did.

Emagster
08-26-2002, 07:48 PM
Don never made the ULE body rail, but he "making" Emagnum rails which he told me takes a lil different rought then the ULE body rails did

the jackal
08-26-2002, 08:10 PM
I thought the two rails were one in the same, well I've learned something new today. If the no rise bodies don't come out then I probably will buy a high rise but I don't think I'll cut it down; I don't feel confident enough to spend $150 on a body and take a hacksaw to it.

magman007
08-26-2002, 08:15 PM
it isnt hard, and if an agd factory team does it--- why shouldnt you? lol