PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 bolt

zyklon69
08-26-2002, 07:55 PM
I just recieved my bolt today, and I LOVE IT!!

We welcome your enthusiasm, but not the cursing. Keep it clean and civil here. Army

Load SM5
08-26-2002, 09:53 PM
Get some towels...

MikeCouves
08-26-2002, 10:03 PM
And please, wipe the keys.

Doobie
08-26-2002, 10:29 PM
I FINALLY got to shoot paint through my LX this weekend! NNNIIIIICCCEEE! I was running 900psi input 2 shims, 1.5 and short spring. Chrono was 350 to start. Turned it WAY down and was running 290+/- 5fps consistantly. I have a HALO A and was shooting really cheap seconds from nelson. Bounce test had them at 3.5. Good paint for a LX test. I have a retro valve and a Hyperframe. I got on the trigger and noticed it was quieter than normal.(Anyone else notice this?) I also, tried to break paint. I put the gun on its side and shot. I heard the the bolt studder once or twice, but no breaks! It was working! Halfway through the day I noticed I shot my foamie out, but I still wasn't chopping. I was leaning the gun at strange angles I normally wouldn't try, and still no chops! I had to explain the LX to about 6 guys that day and one said he might just take his 'mag out of mothballs! AGD hit a Grandslam on this one!:D