PDA

View Full Version : Whats more important, intelli or lvl 10?

angelKiller16
08-27-2002, 05:42 PM
alright i have a tourney to go to in oct. maybe earlier and i still have my stock frame. I was wondering what do you think is more important for a tourney, lvl 10 or intelliframe. Mind you I am trying to wait for the MEdusa frame to come out, by the way is thier any updates on that.

Polishpickles451
08-27-2002, 08:48 PM
i'd go w/ an intelliframe now. It will help u in the tourny. Especially if this is your first one.

Shirow
08-27-2002, 09:37 PM
I'd go w/ level 10 - shooting fast is no good if you chop like a mofo.

angelKiller16
08-27-2002, 10:04 PM
yes this is going to be my first tourney. I am leening towards a lvl 10 though beacuse i noticed i fired fast enough, but i was chopping to much and my accuracy was suffering big time even after i squeeged, swabbed and dry firred. I will definetly get a new frame whether it be for my tourney or later. I will either get a I-frame or medussa depending on whether the Medusa is out, how much it costs and what it's results are.

angelKiller16
08-28-2002, 04:04 PM
Ok i think i'm goin to get the lvl 10 first and soon, thing is i can't order it online, so how else can i get it. Could i ask my local shop? Or is thier someone here going to AO DAY NE who would kindly like to buy one and bring it to Cape Cod. I will hook up with you thier and i could buy it from you, possibley adding "gratuity" please pm me if your interested, thanks