PDA

View Full Version : Whats more important, intelli or lvl 10?

angelKiller16
08-27-2002, 07:09 PM
alright i have a tourney to go to in oct. maybe earlier and i still have my stock frame. I was wondering what do you think is more important for a tourney, lvl 10 or intelliframe. Mind you I am trying to wait for the Medusa frame to come out, by the way is thier any updates on that.

magman007
08-27-2002, 07:42 PM
for a tourny, deffinitely level 10

first off, the mag has the fastest bolt speed ( it hink tom said like 20 fps) compared to the angel (7?) and the cocker (4) thats why they chopped

go for the level 10 for the tourny, every ball counts in a tourny, and the more you can shoot, the better of a chance of hitting some one.

get intelli afterwards

WHAT THE HECK IS THE MEDUSA FRAME?

Emagster
08-27-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by magman007
for a tourny, deffinitely level 10

first off, the mag has the fastest bolt speed ( it hink tom said like 20 fps)

wow...if thats true that means that the bolt goes(rounded this is)14mph...thats pretty fast for a lil bolt in a paintball gun

*EDIT*
I forogt to tell ya what i would do... I would go with Lvl 10 and save up as much as you can BEFORE october and see if you cant go ahead and get the intelli, sell something maybe. but thats what I would do

Jerhew
08-27-2002, 08:22 PM
level 10
no question
there is nothing worse than chopping a ball in a tourney and having to squeegie
you might not fire quite as fast with your stock frame compared to an intelli, but consider the fact that every shot will be firing straight(because you don't have goo in the barrel from a break) and you won't have to stop to squeegie
and as long as you have a rev you don't have to worry about needing the intellifeed...
i have both now but frankly i'd have to say the level 10 is by far the best upgrade you could possibly buy.

angelKiller16
08-27-2002, 09:15 PM
thanks for all of your input, i noticed the need for the lvl10 after playing this weekend. I played at my normal feild 10 vs 10 the whole day against what is always a good crowd. But this time i played against 10 guys goin to florida this weekend for the IAO or something. Anyway, i chopped to many paintballs and my accuracy suffered. This is what made me think about this question.

by the way, will thier be lvl 10's for sle at AO DAY NEW ENGLAND because if thier are i could install it with people helping me and i could get one easily. Thanks again for everyone's input and keep voting

angelKiller16
08-27-2002, 10:29 PM
Up

Manuel_FZR
08-28-2002, 06:59 AM
Of course Level10 - the greatest invention for Automags!!!

TheTramp
08-28-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by angelKiller16

by the way, will thier be lvl 10's for sle at AO DAY NEW ENGLAND because if thier are i could install it with people helping me and i could get one easily.

There aren't really going to be any venders at the NE AO day. There might be someone who has one for sale but it would be a personal transaction. Your best bet is to order one now from the AGD web store. I (and I'm sure others) would be happy to give you a hand installing it if you get one and bring it on the 28th. Once you've done it once it should only take a few minutes to do it again. I was able to help my teammate install his over the phone.

angelKiller16
08-28-2002, 03:57 PM
alright, thanks for AO DAY NE info, i thought maybe AGD would bring a showcase of some of thier stuff or somethin, like a small tent or somethin. I will try to get one by then but i would probly have to ask my local dealy to get one for me since i will have to use my parents credit card again to buy it online. They don't like me doing that because they see how much money i spend online. If someone going to AO DAY NE wants to buy a lvl 10 and i will buy it from them thier, i might add something for gratuity... If your interested pm me

angelKiller16
08-28-2002, 11:15 PM
i need more votes, up

MagDog68
08-29-2002, 09:11 AM
Why do you need more votes? What do YOU think you need? I would say get the Level 10 if you have breakage issues, but if not go with the Intelli. All these polls are very subjective and won't help you if your experiences aren't the same as everyone elses.

I went out and bought a Lvl 10 as soon as they came out, but I soon realized that my Emag was perfect w/o it. I haven't chopped a ball yet - so I decided not to put the level 10 in.

The next time you put up a poll, give us more details. Tell us what type of frame you have now and whether or not breakage has been a problem in the past. I would say go with the Intelli if you still have the stock frame and no history of ball breakage.

On the other hand, if you routinely break 4-5 balls a case, get the Lvl 10. Why do you need a poll for this? I mean that is a no-brainer dude!

~Fred

shartley
08-29-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by MagDog68
Why do you need more votes? What do YOU think you need? I would say get the Level 10 if you have breakage issues, but if not go with the Intelli. All these polls are very subjective and won't help you if your experiences aren't the same as everyone elses.

I went out and bought a Lvl 10 as soon as they came out, but I soon realized that my Emag was perfect w/o it. I haven't chopped a ball yet - so I decided not to put the level 10 in.

The next time you put up a poll, give us more details. Tell us what type of frame you have now and whether or not breakage has been a problem in the past. I would say go with the Intelli if you still have the stock frame and no history of ball breakage.

On the other hand, if you routinely break 4-5 balls a case, get the Lvl 10. Why do you need a poll for this? I mean that is a no-brainer dude!

~Fred
Agreed! :D

angelKiller16
08-29-2002, 07:47 PM
alright! level 10 it is :D

Oh, as for "why have the poll" I guesse it's a matter of confirmation. i already had my mind decided when i played last week and i chopped to many balls. I just wanted to make sure i didn't pick the wrong thing. ;)

TheTramp
08-30-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by angelKiller16
. I will try to get one by then but i would probly have to ask my local dealy to get one for me since i will have to use my parents credit card again to buy it online.

The P&L Paintball pro shop in Avon has some in stock. They had two yesterday so I would call before heading over there to make sure they aren't gone. Like I said before. If you get one and bring it on the 28th I'd be happy to help you set it up.

angelKiller16
08-30-2002, 01:56 PM
i got one from cphilip in a trade, it's already in it's way

Pvt.Opium
08-30-2002, 05:24 PM
No way man. I have to say that level 10 is a life saver in Tourny speaking. Level 10 will save your butt time and time again. Evrey time you here the little swooshinging sound of level 10 in action you thank god you payed the 70 bucks for it.

Opium