PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro

Lone Wolf2
08-27-2002, 08:35 PM
I was wondering if the RT Pro's trigger is like the tippmann response and can it really shoot at 26 a sec.
And if anybody is selling one post it I might be interested.

Polishpickles451
08-27-2002, 08:46 PM
look in the markers forum they have em for sale. I would contact roguefactor (his Ao name and AIM) Great trader who has some RTs. About $400 from him. It's a great gun, the trigger pull is great, and once you get used to it, you can rip. IT's also one of the more efficient guns, and very upgradable. Do a search for the automags picture thread and you will see what you can do w/ your RT.
good luck, and definatly find Roguefactor
and yes, the RT system can recharge that fast, of course your finger can't but if you learn the trigger you can shoot 9 or even 10 bps.

Lone Wolf2
08-27-2002, 08:53 PM
But doesn't the RT's trigger bounce back like the tippmann response.

Havoc_online
08-27-2002, 09:07 PM
It CAN be made too but...
1. it's not legal
2. it's a malfunction of the gun

either way what you will get is a very nice recharge rate matched by NONE and a trigger that will bounce back pretty darn good.

FYI the RT was the first reactive trigger, not the Tippmann response so that means that the Tippmann trys to be like the RT not the other way around.

It is not legal on any gun to use a trigger that "runs away" it must be one pull, one shot.

PyRo
09-04-2002, 11:41 AM
It can be made to go full auto, but you dont want to do this. What you want, is a nice fast, crisp trigger return. This will help you to shoot faster, without making the gun go full auto.

Dayspring
09-04-2002, 12:03 PM
The Reactive Trigger was actually a by-product of making the valve the fastest recharging valve in paintball. The incoming air presses down on the on/off at full pressure and kicks the trigger back out.

The Tippmann version does nothing to enhance the valve. It just makes the trigger bounce.

COPYCATS!:p

*EDIT*-- Oh, and that 26bps was computer controlled. Your finger (unless you're the Bionic man or something) can't come close to it.

BajaBoy
09-04-2002, 02:34 PM
no it wasnt computer controled.. tom said about a month ago on the classic rt some one put out 70 some balls in 3sec.