PDA

View Full Version : manike...have a good trip.

Darkstorm
08-27-2002, 11:44 PM
Buy you a COLD beer when you get into the country.

Yeh, I wish I had a video of him going through customs....

Security Guard: "Now say that again sir...You said you are a member of the Borg and you are going to be with 4000 people are going to be in a game of Paintball, with Capt Kirk from the Enterprise. Who you intend to assimilate, along with a couple of smart mouthed Texans. And you really believe what you are saying Sir?"

Darkstorm
"Face it, this is a just a bit different from the rest of the world."

Sledgehammer
08-28-2002, 01:43 AM
LMAO

Darkstorm
09-02-2002, 02:41 AM
From the looks of it you could say he made it and had a good time...SS the best to you. Wish I would have had time to meet everyone and sit down and talk.

DiRTyBuNNy
09-02-2002, 02:47 AM
see my sig..

pito189
09-02-2002, 09:32 AM
Which one is manike? Hard to tell them apart if they are not talking.:D

2000Sabre
09-02-2002, 12:30 PM
Manike is the tall one standing to next to JonAGD.

MrMag
09-02-2002, 01:17 PM
is that guy holding the 24k gold pump?

pito189
09-02-2002, 01:30 PM
I think he is the tall guy with grey hair?

Polishpickles451
09-02-2002, 01:39 PM
manike is second from the left
nest to...is that butterfingers? i think it is

manike
09-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Yes I'm the tall one on the left with grey hair in the first Borg shirt next to JonAGD in the t-shirt.

Yeah Shane on the left is one of the guys who won the pump tourney... but that's ok, because I shot him out when we played him. :D :D :D

I think I was the tallest front player in the whole event.

The first ball I shot in the pump tourny took a guy out. I slid into the diamond on the 50 on field one and a player slid in opposite me, I got straight up and mugged (bunkered) him out :D 1 ball one elimination!

I had a blast playing the pump tourney and even found amusement in our team shooting each other (and me in the back) :rolleyes: lmao. I wish we'd had more support from the rest of the AO crowd and that we hadn't missed the do-nut orgy in order to play the pumo tourny.

At one point I'm blind walking down on a guy to bunker him (actually Novaguy from the Tinkers Guild) I stop on one side of the bunker to listen to him shoot and decide which way to go around and then 'thwack' Datapimp shoots me in the back :rolleyes: I turn round increduously, before being told to play on as it bounced (turns out it didn't) before going round and shooting the player out.

I mugged a lot of players that day :D

Darkstorm, it was a pleasure to meet you, and look forward to seeing you again. I expect I'll be back ;) We'll have that beer and banter then. That half case of paint came in useful. I shot over 3 cases of paint! (more when some people had run out of air and were so enjoying how fast my gun was that they actually started loading it with their own paint as I was firing strings down onto the feds!)

Oh and still no chops of barrel breaks... that's 28 cases now!!! :eek:

manike (who apparently can amuse Americans, especially drunk ones, just by talking... doesn't even need to be something funny :) )

manike
09-02-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Polishpickles451
manike is second from the left
nest to...is that butterfingers? i think it is

Nope that's Have Blue. A friend I have been talking to online for over three years but never met before. I met a lot of old friends at Spplat, and made a lot of new ones also.

It was awesome on account of all the great people.

manike

Vegeta
09-02-2002, 02:59 PM
anyone notice that jon is holding that barrel like a club...

Hope you had a good time here in the states.

What was bringing paintball stuff thru customs like?

We're the people at hte airport doing a good job? :)

(x-ray guard) "bomb.. gun... bomb... knife... paintballl marker... hey! hey stop! that guy has a paintball marker!"