PDA

View Full Version : Who else has been hearing the Siren Song of the Autococker lately?

DiRTyBuNNy
08-28-2002, 12:21 AM
I've really been thinking about a getting an autococker again lately..I had one in the past before i went to automags..but darn it all to heck it just popped in my head the other day..i feel like i can't get it out of my head even if i try to rationalize the fact that they can be tempermental, I couldn't ever time them to save my life and that I wouldn't ever upgrade it...(other than a shocktech front end kit and roller sear)...

RTrampage
08-28-2002, 12:29 AM
well, I cant say that ive ever heard that song but, if thats what ya want then why not just go for it..

Tron
08-28-2002, 01:46 AM
I bought one and already ordered a lighting bolt. Soon to add tornado valve, bomb or dye 4-way, Palmer Micro rock, and mac dev reg.

-Tron

P4ULuk
08-28-2002, 02:50 AM
A couple of years back I took a stock '99 and completely customised it. ever since I sold it I've always kinda wanted another one to tinker with.

I feel your pain!!

Paul
:D

SqueegeeKid
08-28-2002, 11:33 AM
Once i saw the Warp Breech Vertibrae Cocker i've had my eyes set on a cocker. I'm buying one once i pony up the dough.

HoppysMag
08-28-2002, 11:48 AM
me, i want to get a stock cocker just to have and it will make my mag look that much better if it breaks down...:D

DjGruv
08-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Why would you get a shochtech front end. The frontend that is on there is one of the best. And with the ss 3way your pull will be VERY short! You might want to get an eclipse blade for it. there swweetttt!

FreshmanBob
08-28-2002, 12:26 PM
i've had my eye on a half block racegun autococker, but its never gonna happen

best front end? Budd basically did a bad copy of palmers 3 way and shined a few things up. Get a palmer rock an ram and that's all ya need. The maybe a racegun trigger frame..

chrisj
08-28-2002, 12:29 PM
I heard and answered the call of the autococker. Then I found that I like dealing with autococker problems less than I had imagined. Although its really nice to have something to do around the house when I'm not playing, timing is a lot of fun, kinda like tuning a bicycle.

Anybody got any tips for breaking in the stock reg?

Chris

magman007
08-28-2002, 12:31 PM
DAN, Dan, dan, how can you? ... haha go for it, just keep the damn e-mag! jeez, your worse than arman xpm... you guys remember him?

HoppysMag
08-28-2002, 12:36 PM
LOL arman... " hey check out my new 1000$ cocker!! i just got it today.... anyone want to buy it?":p

DiRTyBuNNy
08-28-2002, 10:47 PM
I didn't remember if i said this or not..i wouldn't get rid of the emag...i would just add a cocker...

InfinatyBPS
08-28-2002, 10:57 PM
The front end on that cocker is very good, STO ram, WGP CT 3way, Tinkler Reg. I say stick with it. And a blade would be a good idea.