PDA

View Full Version : Center Feed Barrles

Glenn0586
08-28-2002, 10:20 AM
Ive got a center feed minimag and a non-center feed boomstick. Now, when I screw the frame on I can also line up the boomstick inside it and screw them both on simutainously (sp?). This works just fine....except then the only way to get the barrel off is by taking the body off with it. That can be a real pain. I do have lv10. But I would still like the comfort in knowing that if I get a break, or even a barrel break, that i can unscrew the barrel and squeegee it and resume play.

Ive looked around on the web for places that sell a centerfeed barrel (either a boomstick, AA, freak, or stealth), but have yet to find one. Does anyone know of any online websites that carry one? Thanks

Evil Emperor
08-28-2002, 11:18 AM
As far a i know the only barrel companys that make a center feed are J&J and BOA.

mxracer33x
08-28-2002, 11:25 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41694&highlight=centerfeed+barrels

Try searching for stuff like this. There is alot of info available out there already.

Damageinc54 does a custom centerfeed conversion. its posted in the thread i linked above

DjGruv
08-28-2002, 11:59 AM
Ya Damage54 did all of my barrels. I haven't had one problem with them!:cool:

Glenn0586
08-28-2002, 12:45 PM
so he would take my current boomstick and make it a center feed boomstick? so that all i have to do to put it in and out is the regular 1/4 turn thing? If so how much does he usualy charge and how long does it take for him to do it?
I would ask him but I dont want to bother him about prices and times and such unless I am going to have him do it for me. Right now Im just considering the idea.

DjGruv
08-28-2002, 02:09 PM
I can't remeber the price. Do a search. I know he posted it in another post. It would only take him a few minutes when he puts it in a mill. Yes your boomstick will work the same way. He did my boomstick,SP ss, and dye Aluminum which I might sell since I've never used it.