PDA

View Full Version : What are you bringing to Shatnerball to help The Borg win?

warpfeedmod
08-28-2002, 10:27 AM
Me? I just have my RTPro and Cocker backup and a buttload of RedBull. Also gonna bring my laptop and digi-cam. Hopefully I can leave that in jeffremiller's truck tho :p

I already know we've got a few LAWs and a tank, possibly some more bazookas, but is anyone bringing any sort of trip wires or early warning detection systems? Seeing as we're in the middle of the field between Federation and Klingon perhaps something to alert us when they approach would be a good idea?

wyn1370
08-28-2002, 10:36 AM
I'm bringing me and a bunch of extra gear, in case anyone needs loaners.

virus
08-28-2002, 01:14 PM
i'm bringing my credit card.... i got this strange feeling i'm going to be shooting alot of paint......

what i really need is to get on of the smaller scuba tanks, a inline reg to knock it down to about 1-1.2k psi and wear it on my back... i know i can carry a lot of paint but now i need the air to use it..... =)

datapimp69
08-28-2002, 01:38 PM
well i ordered a trip-wire landmine

it should have been here on mon,

we will see if it makes it today or tommarow

fingers crossed

Titansu
08-28-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by warpfeedmod
I already know we've got a few LAWs and a tank, possibly some more bazookas, but is anyone bringing any sort of trip wires or early warning detection systems?

I have an idea for a great early warning trip wire... top secret... you'll know you trip one, trust me ((((LOUD))))

SirOssis
08-28-2002, 06:10 PM
I'll bring myself if anyone has an extra ticket and/or can't make it :p

Darkstorm
08-28-2002, 08:57 PM
Buy a lottery ticket.
(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself on this one.)

Darkstorm
"The unfortunate thing is right now we all quailify as geeks, maybe in 10 years we will be considered cool. Ahhhh who cares, let's play."