PDA

View Full Version : Rookie here and what about the Extreme??

Hyanbul
08-28-2002, 02:56 PM
Can someone please tell me what the Extreme or what is Extreme. So far I've seen that it's some upgrade or another type of Emag, but I'm not quite sure. Please send me info about this b/c I'm planning on buying an Emag sometime this year, but I would like to know what this Extreme is and where I can get one!!!!

~Hyan Bul

Mossman
08-28-2002, 03:31 PM
The Extreme will perform nearly identically to a normal emag with level 10.

Differences are the Extreme is made out of aluminum. This makes it lighter and prettier (matter of opinion, but i like the look). Companies can also mill and anno it, but i couldnt imagine anyone doing a better job than AGD and Manike on the CnC (In the pics you've seen its the one where the metal is taken off around the valve and its curvy and pretty.

Also, the extreme allows for interchanging breaches (place where paintball is loaded). You can get a super Low rise because of the incredible feeding abilities of new hoppers like the Halo B, also giving you a lower profile. You can also have a warp breech for either lefties or righties giving you the most direct path from warp to breech and having the top of the marker completely flat.

Also, They have an Anti Chop Eye (ACE), which combines with the level 10 to make the emag arguably the easiest marker on paint in the history of the sport.

Basically....many reforms to the Emag...already one of the best guns in the game, made the Extreme, which can be argued as the best marker on the market, and for once you dont have to be an AGD zealot to believe it.

Mossman
08-28-2002, 03:34 PM
Oh ya, also the Extreme debut also marked the release of an all aluminum mag valve called I think the "X-valve" (not sure).

it saved 3 ounces...and i dont think it was even a pre-announced upgrade. It costs like 500 bucks to get 3 ounces milled off an angel, and Tom is being kind and making the AL valve free on the extremes. LOL.

"The Feather Milled Emag that looks the same"