PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Automag?

Remington
08-28-2002, 05:18 PM
I want to hear what everyone's idea of the ultimate 'mag would be? Does it shoot 25 bps? Has an awesome splash kit on it? Best consistency? Etc., etc. Please be realistic. And Tom, I especially want to hear what you think.

chrisj
08-28-2002, 05:24 PM
Green, I need green. And cocker threads. And maybe a retro valve.

But I'm holding out for the green.

Chris

angelKiller16
08-28-2002, 05:27 PM
THEY ultimite mag, hmmm i will list the things

Retro Valve
Chrome verticle E-mag Body
Black Benchmark rail
Chrome Blade Intelliframe
lvl 10
Smart Parts FREAK system w/ chrome back and black aa front
Chrome KAPP verticle addapter
Chrome KAPP gas-thru
Chrome Shochteck drop foward
Flatline 68/4500
flatline dovetail addapter
ss hoses with steel QD at the valve, and flatline
Halo B

that is the Ultimite automag for me. wow that was fun

HoppysMag
08-28-2002, 05:28 PM
CNC,matching warp and freak,68/45k flatline, halo or revy... that is all:D

black teflon warp cut body... Retro valve ,intella frame warp revvy and freak and id be happy:D

Polishpickles451
08-28-2002, 05:28 PM
definatly cocker threads w/ a cocker ball detent
Mag barrels w/ the nubbin can be a problem sometimes. Why not add a reliable and cheap ball nubbin and use cocker threads.
and i'd like to see LVL come stock on all new mags. (does it i dunno) People would buy those for sure.
Make some nice annoed mags in the $400 range, and keep the RTs up in the $600, while the classic plain rugged mags would go down in price. That would be good for the market.

Remington
08-28-2002, 05:34 PM
Come on Tom we're all waiting to hear from you!

mike e
08-28-2002, 05:58 PM
best mag ever=the one i get for free, dont care what year, what condition, what problems, just which ever one i can get my hands on for free

booyah
08-28-2002, 07:42 PM
Best mag for me?

Level 10 (no chops)
warp body (very little sticking up)
classic valve (more consistant and can run on co2)
Inteliframe (fast trigger)
Warp feed (play tight)
adjustable consistant nitro (take your pick)
10" variable bore barrel set
cut rev or halo

:eek:
oh wait, i already shoot that :rolleyes:
:D

-Booyah

Ov3rmind
08-28-2002, 08:18 PM
Standard Mag Classic body, just with a vertical feed and cocker threads (yes, still SS, they feel very durable and reliable to me). Add on a Hyperframe, Eclipse Body Kit, Lvl 10, and a 12" DYE Ultralite Barrel. For a hopper, a Ricochet AK, and a 68/4500 Apocalypse Air System (DYE Cover). That would be my ideal Mag setup. I wan't an electro Mag, but prefer the feel of a Hyper framed Classic to an Emag (yes, I'm very weird).

I actually plan to try something like this after I aquire an Eclipse LED Angel (for some reason, I'm just dying to have one right now).

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-28-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Remington
I want to hear what everyone's idea of the ultimate 'mag would be? Does it shoot 25 bps? Has an awesome splash kit on it? Best consistency? Etc., etc. Please be realistic. And Tom, I especially want to hear what you think.

my mag that i parted out...

Minimag
Hyperframe
*Tyson blade trigger
Tyson saw tooth body rail
OLD style SS freak back (freak kit)
and a choice of 15* forgrip, smart parts forgrip, or benchmark forgrip

the only other thing i would put on it is lvl10

P4ULuk
08-28-2002, 09:14 PM
er, mine? :D :D :D

Silver to blue Extreme C&C, Halo B, Freak and 4.5k flatline, What more could you want??

Paul.

:D :D :D

aaron_mag
08-28-2002, 10:11 PM
Almost got my perfect mag built. Here goes though....

1) Low Rise Vertical Feed Body with integrated sight rail.
2) Retrovalve
3) Intelliframe with Blade Trigger
4) Level 10
5) Mag Thread/Cocker Thread don't care

Once Tom makes a low rise verticle feed body with integrated sight rail I will be there!!!! Don't need electro.....

Severe
08-29-2002, 07:18 AM
My perfect mag is targeted at the Rec'baller market share since thats where I reside.

My perfect mag =

Aluminum body with Powerfeed hopper left/right in Satin black. Option for Verticle feed with breech change.
Stock Trigger frame with either single or double tiggers.
Level 10 bolt stock on Classic AIR valve.
I like the idea of 'cocker threads but I'd want the stock barrel to be the RT Pro barrel with black muzzle brake.
Verticle Air with a small gas through foregrip.
And the all important feature. A price tag between $300-375. Add about $50-75 more to include the Intelliframe.

Basically, I'm thinking of the Micromag done by AGD completely. With, of course, a much smoother milling.

For those with a bit more cash to throw at it, throw in the Retro Valve and bump the price the appropriate amount (approx. $200).

As much as I love my TKO mag, I'd buy an aluminum bodied mag in a heart beat. But I really want to keep my hopper left.

Hexis
08-29-2002, 07:46 AM
I'll go with the green idea. It's gotta be green.

Remington
08-29-2002, 08:37 AM
I forgot to put what my ultimate mag would be: The Module body of the C&C Extreme (You gotta love being able to chose center feed or warp feed with one body), Intelliframe, Red to White to Blue Fade, RT Valve not ReTro (it IS an Emag body), Lvl 10, Max Flo with a Crossfire 68/3000(I don't trust carbon wrapped tanks), Smart Parts Freak Barrel with Red tip and SS back, Smart Parts Drop Forward, AGD Blue Warp Feed, and a Blue Pre-BE Revolution. That setup would be a thousand times better than any cocker or angel setup, to me, even more than a stock C&C Extreme (too flashy for me, plus you can't use more than single shot mode in a tournament anyways).