PDA

View Full Version : My Uncle Died today....

InfinatyBPS
08-28-2002, 10:52 PM
Well, this morning my uncle(husband of my dad's sister, who is blind) was driving my aunt to her job at a massage clinic, they were talking about their 2 year aniversery which would have been on this saturday. And there was a car accident involving 4 cars, I think it was a head on. They think he may have died on impact, but they still aren't sure. My aunt was saved by the airbag, but it also was the only thing that injured her. She has no broken bones, but they are still checking for internal injuries.

I was not very close to him, but hearing this made me very emotional(I will not comment to what extent). Alot of the family didn't like him, but it made me feel terrible, and I have no idea whatsoever why I fell so awful about this, he meant almost nothing to me, but I have never felt so bad in my life. Mabe its how they were planning their aniversery, or how my aunt's daughter(from her first marrage) was leaving and he asked if he could have a hug too before she left, or mabe that right before it happened my uncle put his hand to reach out for my aunt, everytime I think about them, I feel awful. Well, I just wanted to share. Thanks for reading this. And anyone else religious, prayers for my aunt and uncle are welcome.:(

Restola
08-28-2002, 11:51 PM
Death is the unfortunate penalty of living. And this wont be the last untimely death that will effect you.

I hope the best for you and his family.

Tunaman
08-29-2002, 05:23 AM
My sincere condolences to you and your family. Keep your chin up .

shartley
08-29-2002, 06:53 AM
My condolences….

cphilip
08-29-2002, 07:28 AM
Sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

obsolete898
08-29-2002, 08:21 AM
Sorry to hear that. Death is always hard to deal with even if we're not close to that person. It probally has to do with us having to face our own mortality.

At anyrate keep yourself in good spirits, and know you have support from your friends and family.:)

Army
08-29-2002, 09:36 AM
Terrible way to lose a family member. My prayers are with you and your family, and a special prayer for your Aunt too.

jah871
08-29-2002, 02:53 PM
im sorry about your uncle and i hope that you start feeling better soon. my grandma just passed away yesterday morning and i know how you feel.

InfinatyBPS
08-29-2002, 06:18 PM
Thank you all, for your responses.

-Jôker-
08-29-2002, 06:43 PM
all these death threads make me cry :( .... im terribly sorry for your loss

VBmag87
08-29-2002, 09:30 PM
I know how you feel, my aunt just died 2 weeks ago. I am still very sad and confused.

snwbrdr913
08-29-2002, 09:47 PM
Hey man.... if you go to church or belong to a youth group, talk to your pastor or something. God can be a really helping and in times like this. I lost my grandpa earlier this year and I spent a lot of time in prayer. Just work hard at it.

marley618
08-29-2002, 09:59 PM
My grandma died about a month ago, and yesterday would have been her birthday. I know how you feel. Just talk to your family and friends about it, or us on AO. Talking about it will make you feel better.

paintbattler
08-31-2002, 10:36 AM
im sorry