PDA

View Full Version : I'm "friends" with the person on the cover of PGI, i feel special

angelKiller16
08-28-2002, 11:30 PM
alright everyone go and pick up your latest edition of paintball games international, now! well i have and on the cover is a player from ESP ECLIPSE wearing his signiture SP pants and shirts, shooting his sweet impulse. I know almost everyone on that team by name and i know the captian (Marcio) on a first name basis. They are very nice and love to play. My friend, Chris, works at the feild and they have 3 shops. One of wich i always go to. Well i just wanted everyone to be able to see my buddies in the latest PGI, the cover none the less and now i feel special because i've played with a few of them. So go pick up the latest PGI!

Restola
08-28-2002, 11:32 PM
oooo...ahhhhh...wow...

How about a scan of the cover?

TheBigRaguPB4L
08-29-2002, 12:17 AM
ummmmmmmmmm..................wow?!?!?!?

paintballrulzs
08-29-2002, 10:46 AM
His younger bro nick who used to play nppl works in my department at work. Also chris Dellas is from my town.

xmetal2001
08-29-2002, 02:26 PM
Cool, maybe one day i'll be on the cover of APG, and all of you can be like "WOW, i used to talk to that guy on AO!":D

Shirow
08-29-2002, 04:46 PM
I was the centerfold on Playgirl

Lone Gunman
08-29-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Shirow
I was the centerfold on Playgirl

I thought I knew you from somewhere! :D

CRog075
08-29-2002, 05:21 PM
Whats so wow about this? That you KNOW someone? Dude, alot of people know people, that dont make people special. I know the guy too, hes my friends uncle girlfriends cousins uncles son sisters daugthers 2nd cousin. So in fact I know him too :rolleyes:

Dude, most of us dont care that you know him.

here, have a cookie! Infact, have a cookie book where you can make your own for all the stupid "bragging" posts that no 1 cares about!

http://www.cookbookauthors.com/images/cookie.jpg

dansim
08-29-2002, 05:24 PM
hey CRog midol is 3 isles down man

hey i thinks its cool that you know someone thats a cover guy id love to be on the cover of a mag

jah871
08-29-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by dansim
hey CRog midol is 3 isles down man

hey i thinks its cool that you know someone thats a cover guy id love to be on the cover of a mag

yah, relax man, its cool he knows the guy.

angelKiller16
08-29-2002, 06:59 PM
thanks dansim, "edit: and jah "
hey crog what the hell is a "cookie book" anyway. If you didn't like the thread don't post. I don't have to explain my posts to such a vain punk, but i will say that "bragging" never crossed my mind. Look you have no bussiness doing what you did. If you need some convincing why don't you show up sometime at esp and i can take care of you their. People like you just piss me off.

oh, as for my reply to the all of the other great AO members (none of wich have been as rude to me), I can take a pic of the cover if you like. I can probly have it posted in a day or two. hey paintballrulz, i never knew that nick playyed nppl, thanks for the info.
I just wanted to share the excitement with you guys that i expireneced when i saw chris on the cover. For about a year to year and a halph i have been following this team constantly, talking to the captain (marcio) at the shop and have been pulling for them to "make it big" and when this pic came out i wanted to share my excitement with everyone here. It's unfortinate that thier can be such punks who have to ruin things.

paintball8869
08-29-2002, 07:10 PM
angelkiller: I didn't know you played at ESP. Are you going to be at the tourney on the 22nd? Hit me up with a PM (I'm the captain of Lethal Injection in case you've played the previous tourneys there).

CRog075
08-29-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by angelKiller16
thanks dansim, "edit: and jah "
hey crog what the hell is a "cookie book" anyway. If you didn't like the thread don't post. I don't have to explain my posts to such a vain punk, but i will say that "bragging" never crossed my mind. Look you have no bussiness doing what you did. If you need some convincing why don't you show up sometime at esp and i can take care of you their. People like you just piss me off.

haha dude, you wanan fight me? I would mess you up. I would just go down there one summer to show you that you are all talk.

davidb
08-29-2002, 07:20 PM
Hmmm... I seem to have stumbled into PBNation by mistake...

angelKiller16
08-29-2002, 07:30 PM
crogg, i don't perticipate in such juvinial action as fighting. I'm saying i would bunker your ***.

Shirow
08-29-2002, 07:42 PM
OH NO THE ASTERISKS OF DOOM

fearc7
08-29-2002, 07:43 PM
i think crog should be banned a couple off days for forgeting this is AO, and not Pbnation, or pbreview.

Shirow
08-29-2002, 07:45 PM
I think everyone should be banned and we should all go to McDonalds for some breakfast burritos.

fearc7
08-29-2002, 07:49 PM
sounds good to me, your paying right?

angelKiller16
08-29-2002, 07:52 PM
shirow, lol thats a good one. I work at a authentic mexican restuarant and every friday someone i work with makes real breakfast burritos. They've got eggs, diced and cooked potatoes, some sour cream and special red chilli sauce. They are good! I second, lets all get breakfast burritos

Shirow
08-29-2002, 09:19 PM
really? I love good mexican food - there is a place about an hour away that makes awesome nachos with chihauhau cheese and some other stuff i can't pronounce...

Curly
08-29-2002, 09:30 PM
I love living in california. There is so much good mexican food around me. There are like five mexican resteraunts within like 10 minutes away. Its one of my favorite kinds of food. :)

nutz
08-29-2002, 09:33 PM
i was shot in the chest 3 times by chance of the agd lions... did i mention i was 6 inches from his barrel... lmao damn rns airball field...

angelKiller16
08-29-2002, 10:20 PM
haha that HAD to hurt.

Shirow, yah according to rhode island magasine "Tito's Cantina "authentic mexican"" the estuarnt i work at is the best in ri, but thats not saying much. Still the food is great and all of the owners and actual cooks have been to Southern Cal to learn how to make everything.

Curly, your lucky to be right thier in Cal. the food must be great. But personally i'm a new england type, i love the fish and chips with tons of salt and vinegar and i put ketchup on my eggs, and i drink coffee milk (like chocolat milk but coffee tasting), and i eat cohogs (a shell mussel type seafood) in the summer.

aaron_mag
08-29-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by CRog075

haha dude, you wanan fight me? I would mess you up. I would just go down there one summer to show you that you are all talk.

I've seen people get in each others face on the field and it is just so dumb. I would like to point out, however, that people with Mags aren't usually involved. Our sense of humor just won't let us take it too seriously:p

dansim
08-29-2002, 11:24 PM

i know you werent talking to me:rolleyes: cause if you were i might have to stab you in the face with a sodering iron

does your mom sew

BAM have her sew that

Restola
08-29-2002, 11:52 PM
And we are how old again...

You'll have fun when you enter the real world...one minute you're in a bar, next minute you wake up in the hospital...

grow up losers

DiRTyBuNNy
08-30-2002, 12:52 AM
back to the original topic...i was on the Cover of Paintball Sports International back in April of 01...hehehehe..back when i shot a cocker...I've learned a lot since then...

TheBigRaguPB4L
08-30-2002, 01:21 AM
I've got you all beat. I am mexican and my mom makes some of the best mexican food around. She makes the best enchiladas i've ever had. Being that i've only had 3 other people that made them for me, I guess that wouldn't be to much of an accomplishment. She makes this hot sauce that can make you sweat just from the smell of it. My uncle also lives in Cali so whenever she gets the urge, she has him ship her all the spices and peppers to make whatever. It's great.

On another note, why are people so hostile. "You wanna fight me?" People are always so quick to prove how "tough" they are when they're online by talking smack. Most of the times it's only because they have the distance and anonymity of being online. Even if they would be willing to back up they're talk, what would it prove? Just how stupid you are? Oh well. Not to big of a deal i guess.

p8ntballa
08-30-2002, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by dansim

i know you werent talking to me:rolleyes: cause if you were i might have to stab you in the face with a sodering iron

does your mom sew

BAM have her sew that

ROFL, dansim yer t0o gewd.

FutureMagOwner
08-30-2002, 08:16 AM
you guys made me hungry so im gunna have breakfast after this

anyway some of you people seem to need to go back a few years and practice growing up again. anyway angel where in RI do you live? im at SK and will be playing at warzone this weekend, i hope to play some hyper ball even though im not that great(well atleast at playing front im alright playing back)

cphilip
08-30-2002, 01:28 PM
Too serious here... closed!