PDA

View Full Version : What makes Anna k so hot?

FalconGuy016
08-29-2002, 08:54 AM
What IS IT??? I'm so fricken attracted to her... is she half asian???? cause I am always inhumanly attracted to hot half asians

Cliffio
08-29-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
is she half asian??

uhhh no

shes russian

paintballrulzs
08-29-2002, 09:21 AM
she is gorgeous though

FalconGuy016
08-29-2002, 09:21 AM
are you fricken serious...

lol I would have never guessed

shartley
08-29-2002, 09:27 AM
Hmmm What makes her attractive?

What appears to be blemish free skin (which indicates health)?
Almost perfect symmetry in her form (which is a key element in attractiveness), to include her face?
Youthful almost childish looks (which is what fosters protectiveness of younger people and increases attractiveness in females)?
Pink full lips (which is a signal of sexual arousal and readiness to mate)?
There are many things that make people attractive to others…. These are just a few (and were all biological signals and triggers). ;)

(This would be a good lead in for our last HUGE discussion on biology and marketing… LOL)

Then of course you have “personal preference” and that often times knocks the crap out of biological stuff, which make us shake our head and ask “Why on earth?!?!” :D;)

But most of us (unless marketing) could really care less... why as why... just enjoy. :D

dre1919
08-29-2002, 09:32 AM
Personally, I love the hair. She has a very pretty face as well as nice body, but the long hair is just really nice. Normally you don't see too many women with hair that long, especially athletes. Then of course there's something to be said for exoticness. She'd start going off on something in Russian and that would be it for me...I'd be hooked.

(As if I wasn't already) :p

FalconGuy016
08-29-2002, 09:36 AM
I wish she would like... pop at my door one day cause she needed a guy to rub her or something great like that... wow... my imagination is running wild this morning... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it sucks to know that I will never know her

spazzed
08-29-2002, 10:24 AM
Dude, chill out. Stick some ice in your pants or something.

On the other hand, you never know... Perhaps one day you WILL meet her. :D Just make sure it's not the stalking variety when you do....

Polishpickles451
08-29-2002, 10:34 AM
half asian!
OMG that is the funniest thing in a long time.
Well, alot of Russia is in Asia, so that might help.

and to add to SHartley's charming logical breakdown, i will add my own point:
to quote Monty Python "She got HUGE...Tracts o' LAND"

Artic Flame
08-29-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by shartley

What appears to be blemish free skin (which indicates health)?
Almost perfect symmetry in her form (which is a key element in attractiveness), to include her face?
Youthful almost childish looks (which is what fosters protectiveness of younger people and increases attractiveness in females)?
Pink full lips (which is a signal of sexual arousal and readiness to mate)?
There are many things that make people attractive to others…. These are just a few (and were all biological signals and triggers). ;)

(This would be a good lead in for our last HUGE discussion on biology and marketing… LOL)

Then of course you have “personal preference” and that often times knocks the crap out of biological stuff, which make us shake our head and ask “Why on earth?!?!” :D;)

But most of us (unless marketing) could really care less... why as why... just enjoy. :D

HOLY COW shartly you sure do know a lot of stuff about women!

Chupe
08-29-2002, 05:38 PM
what doesent make her attractive? shes perfect!

than205
08-29-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Artic Flame

HOLY COW shartly you sure do know a lot of stuff about women!

Yeah, Shart is a closet/wannabe playa. He's got mirrored sunglasses!

Gitaroo Man
08-29-2002, 07:53 PM
you hit it right on the mark shartley!!

shartley
08-29-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by than205

Yeah, Shart is a closet/wannabe playa. He's got mirrored sunglasses!
LOL You saw me driving around the other day didn't you! ;)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-29-2002, 08:00 PM
lol you guys, she may be really hot, but in person she could still be one hell of a b!t*

rhetor22
08-29-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by shartley

:D :D :D

Dayspring
08-29-2002, 08:25 PM
The fact that you need to ask this question scares me...

The answer?

JUST BECAUSE SHE CAN!

Wc Keep
08-30-2002, 12:17 PM
im asking that a mod close this i really dont appreciate my wife being talked about in this manner...

shartley
08-30-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
im asking that a mod close this i really dont appreciate my wife being talked about in this manner...
LOLROF

08-30-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep

keep dreaming :rolleyes:

than205
08-30-2002, 08:04 PM
The things your wife tells me about you.
I dunno....;)

rhetor22
08-30-2002, 08:35 PM
I'd also like to add that she's also athletic, maybe that ads atraction.

another thing is,

YOU CAN NEVER EVER HAVE HER!!!!!!!

maybe she's like a stock 1970 boss 429 mustang... you can look, but oh, you can never touch.

than205
08-30-2002, 09:42 PM
Naaah...
1968 GT500K
My next door neighbor has one, it is awesome.
If you have an extra 50k, your all set.

rhetor22
08-30-2002, 11:43 PM
the shelby gt500s are basically the same thing as a boss 429... the shelby is a 427 and the boss is a 429, altho i bet the displacement is 428 and they just have different names.

the gt500 has the same engine that the 427 cobra had.. but look at the cobra! its tiny! its like a go cart with a v-8!

I'm not sure how many GT500s were made tho. There's a few GT350s kickin around too. They are damn nice mustangs... druel.

FalconGuy016
08-31-2002, 04:03 PM
wow

shes hot

I gotta remember the ice in pants thing, Im overreactive :)

Sinnet
08-31-2002, 07:06 PM
like a mclaren f1... you probably will never see it, and if you do.... wow

[alpha]NIXON
09-01-2002, 04:26 AM
Well she's 100% russian. You can tell this by her look, if you know russian girls.
Beacause i've seen her live in Paris and because i'm a photographer i'll tell you that: she's not so cool on the street without makeup and good artificial lightning /like most of the top models/. And she played awfull... :D She lost 0:6, 2:6

CRiZO
09-01-2002, 11:23 AM
don't tell me that, let us dream. :D

FeelTheRT
09-01-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio

uhhh no

shes russian

last time i checked, parts of Russia is in Asia... :rolleyes:

InfinatyBPS
09-01-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by FeelTheRT

last time i checked, parts of Russia is in Asia... :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking... Well anyways, she is hot, I don't know why, she just is, but I perfer britney over her :D

Mossman
09-01-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Sinnet
like a mclaren f1... you probably will never see it, and if you do.... wow

I SAW ONE. LET ME SET THE SCENE. I'm in 6th grade...on my way to school...tired as always....probably about 2 minutes late. Its a 5 minute walk or so to school. I walk down my street...turn.....walk down the next street...turn...start walking. 1/2 way down the street......whats that up there? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? wtf! OMG! what is that. I run there. OH MY GOD.

It seems Herb Chambers (biggest car dealer in boston area), is buddies with someone on my route to school. I stood there OOOOOGLING at it for like 10 minutes...then run to school...run itno my first class...like, MITCH, get the hell out here.

My teacher stares in disbelief.

mitch....im not sure...but i think theres a mclaren on salsbury.

Sam...ur an idiot...those are like a million bucks. I'm going back to class...probably a porsche or something.

Mitch....no...thers a Mclaren F1...i know it.

Seriously?

Yes.

*Mitch drops bag and sprints*

I catch up a minute after him and he is literally stroking it. LOL...we went back later...got like 5 more kids....lets say we missed english that day.

NEEDER NEEDER NEEDER! I SAW A MCLAREN. not in a showroom later...on the street...where it should be...being the meanest Street Racer there is.

MM....should i change just the boxers or should i change the pants too just in case.

Im gonna change both.

BRB guys

TransMan
09-01-2002, 09:44 PM
I dont think shes that hot there are many more girls that i would take over her but thats just me.

CRASHKING
09-02-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Mossman

I SAW ONE. LET ME SET THE SCENE. I'm in 6th grade...on my way to school...tired as always....probably about 2 minutes late. Its a 5 minute walk or so to school. I walk down my street...turn.....walk down the next street...turn...start walking. 1/2 way down the street......whats that up there? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? wtf! OMG! what is that. I run there. OH MY GOD.

It seems Herb Chambers (biggest car dealer in boston area), is buddies with someone on my route to school. I stood there OOOOOGLING at it for like 10 minutes...then run to school...run itno my first class...like, MITCH, get the hell out here.

My teacher stares in disbelief.

mitch....im not sure...but i think theres a mclaren on salsbury.

Sam...ur an idiot...those are like a million bucks. I'm going back to class...probably a porsche or something.

Mitch....no...thers a Mclaren F1...i know it.

Seriously?

Yes.

*Mitch drops bag and sprints*

I catch up a minute after him and he is literally stroking it. LOL...we went back later...got like 5 more kids....lets say we missed english that day.

NEEDER NEEDER NEEDER! I SAW A MCLAREN. not in a showroom later...on the street...where it should be...being the meanest Street Racer there is.

MM....should i change just the boxers or should i change the pants too just in case.

Im gonna change both.

BRB guys

lucky azz mofo. i only seen one on games:rolleyes:. i have seen a lamborghini diablo in rl on the street :) (not as great as a mclaren but good enough)

hmm if i saw a mclaren i would probably **** my pants and then run to a store and get a camera and takes lots of pics with me standing next to it :D

Chupe
09-02-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS

Exactly what I was thinking... Well anyways, she is hot, I don't know why, she just is, but I perfer britney over her :D

yeah i think brittney is way hot!
I saw a lamborgini diablo in L.A. it was nice it was haulin down the freeway. hey crashking what mods do you have on youre T/E maxx?
chad