PDA

View Full Version : Need help with classic feed

Automaggin
08-29-2002, 01:13 PM
Hey, i chop a lot of paint in my classic i hear cause i shoot to fast. I was wondering if i cut down the feed tube will it feed faster? thanks

xmetal2001
08-29-2002, 02:53 PM
Well, if you have a standard feed your probably chopping because of the blowback, the longnose bolt helps. Do you have a longnose(its the one where the center of the bolt does not extend past the exterior).

If not, try that, that should reduce blowback. Otherwise your best bet is to get a powerfeed.

Cutting down the feedtube will not help, in fact it will probably hurt more than help.

johnny dee
08-29-2002, 05:18 PM
i have a powerfeed and used to chop alot of paint from shootign too fast, there are a few things that you can do to stop choping paint the first thing that you can do is get the powerfeed body and if that doesnt work you can normally chop off a good 1/4 -3/4 inch off of it, but the hard part is gettign a good cut and than getting it smooth again, lots of filing and paitence, it also makes your hopper sit lower and more centered. the next thing that i did was to get a revvy. and if that fails you for shootign fast and chopping paint you can go with level 10 and not worry, thats what im waiting for. hope this helps.