PDA

View Full Version : Help me romance my GF

magsRus
08-29-2002, 09:24 PM
I need some romantic poems to give my girlfriend i'm not creative enough help me out here!! !

Curly
08-29-2002, 09:38 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha that was so good. Nice one HoppysMag. ;)

magman007
08-29-2002, 09:46 PM
wooooppsseeee!!!! hahaha thats the rest of my note went! WOW IM REALLY EMBARRASED!!!!!!! AHHH in case you were wondering, there is a girl here in chile i like, so i was translating with babel fish and i realized that part didnt make it in! AHHHHH im sooo sorry! so so so sorry! wow am i embarased! ahhhhhh wow! that was bad! ah! dont hold it against me. I took the time to write this really cool note and transdlate it for this girl i like, thats sweet right? and im gunna like, tape it to her desk and stuff, cuz im really shy and stuff, wow im sorry!

wingman898
08-29-2002, 10:20 PM
this just became pathetic.

Zumina
08-29-2002, 10:26 PM
not to mention inappropriate

HoppysMag
08-29-2002, 11:03 PM
if your talking to me i apologize and its gone...

magman007
08-29-2002, 11:05 PM
i thought they were talkin to me for my crap up! haha oh well! thee both gone, but hoppy yours was funny

Jonneh
08-30-2002, 06:40 AM
gothic poetry will make you seem thoughful and intense!

oh, and pathetic

FrAuStY
08-30-2002, 09:14 AM
Search the web dood... romantic poetry on google.com or..here's one I found lol... this is bad...

Touch me ever so gently
Kiss me passionately
as you are wanting me intensely.
If you should see a teardrop
upon my cheek
Know it is because I love you
so deeply

Let me be ever near you
Gently stroking your hair
Smelling the scent of you
Showing you how much I care
only as I do

Hold me firmly against you,
passionately.
As I am one with you
physically and spiritually.

Love me as though it shall be
the last time
For it surely will be.
For it is our first time,
once in an eternity.

Sonji Rush
©2002

Dude....just freaking talk to her..

shartley
08-30-2002, 09:29 AM
Romance is not always about “the poem”. As the saying goes “foreplay is a 24 hour process”. It is a look, a touch, good conversation, and more. Sure poems are nice, as are flowers….. but you would be surprised at what a good screen saver message will do, or a hand made card, or even a post-it note on the coffee maker.

Often times the little things that you may not think are very “romantic”, ARE. Romance is a very special thing and can lead to sex, but it is not *about* the sex. Keep that in mind. One most often leads to the other, but they are not the same. Also, Romance when genuine (or made to look that way) will make the lady feel as if the sexual part was all her idea, and that she is the one in total control…. and not being lead into it because that was YOUR goal.

Also, is the goal “sex” or “making love”? Each actually requires a different approach. I have no idea how old you are (or your girlfriend), but judging from your post, I would think quite young. So I will not get into anything more. I do not want to cross any lines, and being the father of young ladies myself…. ;) You get the idea…..

Dubstar112
08-30-2002, 09:39 AM
Roses are red
violets are blue
sugar is sweet
and so are you

that might work

or

Roses are red
violets are blue
if i had either one
id give them to you

TheTramp
08-30-2002, 10:21 AM
All I can say is that you aren't going to get very far with phrases like "puttie-tang" in your vocabulary.

dre1919
08-30-2002, 11:30 AM
I suggest you try being yourself, and then being really nice to the lady. Go out of your way to pay attention to little details that most men would ignore..that goes a long way with women. Think of the most romantic thing you can think of and then do it for her. If you can't think of anything, watch some movies. Women like to feel special, like they're the only woman in the world you can see. If you make her feel like she's one in a million by your actions, and not so much your words, then you shouldn't have a problem. Remember the saying, "Actions speak louder than words." I too agree you should drop the pootie-tang approach if you plan on getting anywhere...just a tip!

;)

beam
08-30-2002, 11:55 AM
Here's one....

Tell her: "Baby, you're WAY to good for me. So, I suggest you dump me and save yourself the pain, misery, heartbreak, and damage that my one-tracked-superficial-physical-gotta-have-it-don't-really-care-for-you realtionship will cause you."

magsRus
08-30-2002, 04:50 PM
ok interesting

davidb
08-30-2002, 09:47 PM
Well, I did something for my last girlfriend to which every girl I have ever told about it responded with something to the effect of, "Oh my God, that is the most romantic thing I have ever heard!" But since you're only in it for the "puttie tang"...

Lots of luck. :rolleyes:

Gotenks
08-31-2002, 03:27 AM
tell her this:

"Are you wearing astronaut pants, because your butt is out of this world"

Wow, after reading that line, I wonder why I don't have a girlfriend.

p8ntballa
08-31-2002, 07:47 AM
Automags.org-- From paintball to romancing your woman, we can help!

LOL AO is a funny place.

rhetor22
08-31-2002, 08:13 AM
you know in austin powers how Dr. Evil goes "riiiiiight" after something weird happens? Its that really extended middle section 'right'.

well that goes for this thread.

Artic Flame
08-31-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Romance is not always about “the poem”. As the saying goes “foreplay is a 24 hour process”. It is a look, a touch, good conversation, and more. Sure poems are nice, as are flowers….. but you would be surprised at what a good screen saver message will do, or a hand made card, or even a post-it note on the coffee maker.

Often times the little things that you may not think are very “romantic”, ARE. Romance is a very special thing and can lead to sex, but it is not *about* the sex. Keep that in mind. One most often leads to the other, but they are not the same. Also, Romance when genuine (or made to look that way) will make the lady feel as if the sexual part was all her idea, and that she is the one in total control…. and not being lead into it because that was YOUR goal.

Also, is the goal “sex” or “making love”? Each actually requires a different approach. I have no idea how old you are (or your girlfriend), but judging from your post, I would think quite young. So I will not get into anything more. I do not want to cross any lines, and being the father of young ladies myself…. ;) You get the idea…..

man shartly you are good at knowing women and relationships if i have any problems with women i am talking to you cuz you sure do know your stuff!

Collegeboy
09-01-2002, 09:44 AM
If you go into it just looking for some pleasure then you will not get very far. Woman are VERY good at picking up these kind of things. I wouldn't act any different then you normally do. For since you both are going out she must like you for who you are and their is no need to change.

MagMan5446
09-02-2002, 12:21 AM
If it's a girl that you care about, just do your best and don't just go for the poon.

If all you want is some lovin', and there ain't nothing wrong with that, you're young, enjoy yourself, then go get a girl that just wants some lovin. They're out there...