PDA

View Full Version : Songs that get you pumped to play paintball?!

DiRTyBuNNy
08-30-2002, 08:34 PM
I was just thinking about what songs or bands get you pumped up to play paintball...right now..for me personally.."Role Model" by H2O just makes me want to bunker somebody's a** whenever i hear it...it just really get me pumped to play...and as for bands..I like listening to Tsunami Bomb or Mealticket to get me hyped up to play...anybody else have any thoughts? I'm sure this thread has been started before..but let's try to keep it civil...

EsPo
08-30-2002, 08:39 PM
i always think about paintball when i listen to hardcore.. especially converge. it gets me really pumped up and i hardcore dance in my basement. then i get the uncontrollable urge to bunker some one... i gas up my gun and bunker my cats(without paintballs)

SlipknotX556
08-30-2002, 08:45 PM
I usually listen to Slipknots "Wait and Bleed", Starting Lines "Gregs last day".

dave_p
08-30-2002, 09:13 PM
"rooster" by alice in chains

EastAl
08-30-2002, 09:40 PM
a couple years ago, we tried to talk a local field owner into lettings us take over his indoor field on Friday or Saturday nights. we wanted to do "Rock & Paint", where teams decide on a couple songs each game, and when the songs are over, the game stops. kinda like "Juke Box Ball" or something. i thought that would be pretty sweet. my only thought was that certain songs would get me soo amped, i prolly wouldn't feel any hits, so i'de just keep playing!

back on topic. Rage, some of the faster Metallica, Korn, Limp Bisquick, stuff like that.

my rookie year, our first tourny was in Vegas. we opened up my buddies Suburban at the field, and put on some Coal Chamber. we ended up starting a pit in the middle of the parking area, while waiting to play. our Am squad thought we were freakin nutz!

Dubstar112
08-30-2002, 10:04 PM
PANTERA- Walk

Iceman8446
08-30-2002, 10:10 PM
"Smack my b**** up" by Prodigy. Can I say that on here?

zen_dawg
08-30-2002, 10:18 PM
Agent Orange

nastymag
08-30-2002, 10:46 PM
Hey man nice shot-filter

Some Elvis presley

Beastie boys - get it together

The boys are back in town - thin lizzy

Sugar pie honeybun - four tops

Ready steady Go - paul oakanfold

Kurupt - kuruption

Delinquent habits - return of the tres

yeah i know .. i got some weird music tastes

EsPo
08-30-2002, 11:13 PM
paul okenfold yayy

magman007
08-31-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Iceman8446
"Smack my b**** up" by Prodigy. Can I say that on here?

i agree allong with the other good one, grr what it it, its track 2, right after that smack my .....up ah its the really popular one! or it was, thats one pumpilicious song!

also paul okenfold

But it is generally rage. RAGE gets you so pumped. Things like calm like a bomb, and know your enemy, take the power back, freedom, bulls on parade, tire me, people of the sun, veitnow, street fighting man (lol great song), bullet in the head, Geurilla radio, testify and so and so fourth. RAGE is my main pump up band.

I also find it good to be relaxed on the paintball field. Pumped but relaxed, so you dont make stupid mistakes. I always listen to Incubusīs Are You In, Before i go on.... that or some dave ralph, man that man can mix

EDIT! how did i forget system of a down, green day, and all my other favs? most of my music gets me pumoed. punk is really good for that. Rage just pumps me the most thats all

Ov3rmind
08-31-2002, 12:49 AM
AFI-The Lost Souls, Ever and a Day, Catch a Hot One, Third Season, Days of the Pheonix, Fall Children, He Who Laughs Last (FAST song, it's great), Malleus Maleficarum (my favorite), Of Greetings and Goodbyes, Sacrifice Theory, The Despair Factor, The Nephillim, The Boy Who Destroyed the World, Total Immortal (IMO, much better than Offspring's version, but I'm totally biased), and Wester. Can anyone tell who my favorite band is!?! Lol. AFI just gets me in the mood for paintballing, it's great music.

SOAD (Aerials is a great song) and Tool are also great. I'll also listen to Offspring on occasion.

Gotenks
08-31-2002, 03:13 AM
SoulScientist

FutureMagOwner
08-31-2002, 07:55 AM
rob zombie and rage against the machiene

EDIT: and the hello kitty theme song yeah!

Jonneh
08-31-2002, 08:03 AM
Epiclore - Kneedeep in Doom
Hybrid - Beachcoma
Hybrid - Theme to Wide Angle

rhetor22
08-31-2002, 08:14 AM
sunshine on my shoulders - jhon denver

ronron2112
08-31-2002, 12:09 PM
anything by Disturbed get me really really aggressive..

psycoclown414
08-31-2002, 01:04 PM
i don't really listen to music before i play.. but i would have to say that system of a down.. prison song gets me going the most.. just that beat in the begining makes it sound like.. the first shots off in a game.. .."don.. don don don don... don.. don don... don don don don.." its rocks

misfit
08-31-2002, 01:44 PM
any dropkick murphy song, or bouncing souls song or misfis, pretty much any punk that i have around my room/car.

ken

CenterFire
08-31-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind
AFI-The Lost Souls, Ever and a Day, Catch a Hot One, Third Season, Days of the Pheonix, Fall Children, He Who Laughs Last (FAST song, it's great), Malleus Maleficarum (my favorite), Of Greetings and Goodbyes, Sacrifice Theory, The Despair Factor, The Nephillim, The Boy Who Destroyed the World, Total Immortal (IMO, much better than Offspring's version, but I'm totally biased), and Wester. Can anyone tell who my favorite band is!?! Lol. AFI just gets me in the mood for paintballing, it's great music.

SOAD (Aerials is a great song) and Tool are also great. I'll also listen to Offspring on occasion.

Lol, my friend got "pumped" listening to Fall Children every day for like 3 weeks, I can't even listen to "Whooaaohoh" any more without being quite annoyed.

As for my taste, some punk works, but I'd rather listen to Taproot or 36 Crazyfists.

Micewheelz72
08-31-2002, 02:24 PM
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, and Chameleon by Herbie Hancock.
I dont know why, but those get me pumped.

Ov3rmind
08-31-2002, 02:50 PM
Lol, my friend got "pumped" listening to Fall Children every day for like 3 weeks, I can't even listen to "Whooaaohoh" any more without being quite annoyed.
He probably watched the Push Trailer one too many times (it's actually a pretty cool vid though).

Sinnet
08-31-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by nastymag
Hey man nice shot-filter
Ready steady Go - paul oakanfold

yesss! great songs!

i'd listen to those 2, Moby Dick by Led Zepplin, and Fire on High by ELO

Multi-Colored J
08-31-2002, 07:41 PM
Basement Jaxx-Where's Your Head At?

AHH IMPROPER ENGLISH!

Python14
08-31-2002, 07:57 PM
Back when I played....I listened to Soulfly and Sepultura non-stop for about three hours before I played. When I played a big game or scenario, I'd listen to Drum and Bass, Jungle, or sometimes some Melodic Trance.

Artic Flame
08-31-2002, 08:09 PM
The song Eye OF A Tiger by Survivor that for some reason gets me pumped up for everything football wrestling any type of activity even paintball turns me into a machine!! muhahaha

psycoclown414
08-31-2002, 10:20 PM
oh yea dude.. eye of the tiger does it for me when i'm ready for lots of things.

Crazy
09-01-2002, 09:04 PM
a band named Taking Back Sunday- cute without an e(GREAT SONG), and Tool-schism

Berner9
09-01-2002, 10:23 PM
whats the song from the video trauma head sports. i can't remember what episode # it is, but the title of it is battle of the badlandz. and the song that im wondering about is the opening song. does any one know it? anyways that one really pumps me up

Collegeboy
09-01-2002, 11:11 PM
Well believe it or not I like to listen to some classical music before I play. Something with a real STRONG composition and is full of sound. Some like the 1812 overature is a great pumper upper for me. Especially if you get the one with the real cannons going off and real church bells, it is great.

Crazy
09-02-2002, 10:09 AM
sometimes big tymers do it for me :eek:

venturesomerite
09-02-2002, 11:54 AM
id say that some of the songs that get me pumped up the most are
Godsmack- i stand alone, trippin', stress, mistakes, time bomb(not always) but mostly those the most.
Disturbed- everthing after track 6 will get me pumped, i only have a burnt cd so i dont know the names of the songs, but it is the one with stupifyand down with the sickness on it, but they dont get me pumped.
System of a Down- the song before toxicity, on the toxicity cd
Black Sabbath- NIB
Tool- but no particular songs

OnyX
09-02-2002, 05:03 PM
listening to slipknot, and drowning pool with about 4 amp energy drinks slamed at once. :eek:

dre1919
09-03-2002, 09:06 AM
Gotta be "Take your best shot" by Dope or "Momma said knock you out" by LL Cool J. Those always put me in the mood to lay the smacketh down. :)

Remington
09-03-2002, 09:49 AM
Good Charlotte - Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
Goldfinger - Superman
Depending on my mood: Linkin Park - Points of Authority
Definetly some Sevendust like Praise or Black
Slayer & Atari - No Remorse

BajaBoy
09-03-2002, 11:22 AM
goldfinger.. 99red
system of a down.. chop sewy
tom petty.. last dance with maryjane lol
millencolin.. no cigar
twisted.. we dont die (was a big icp fan)
acdc, thunderstruck,hard as a rock,high way to hel* (by far the best):D :D :D

Miscue
09-03-2002, 11:30 AM
I throw in Led Zep's Greatest Hits. :)

SyntaxError
09-03-2002, 08:19 PM
Yes!! Miscue's definately right this time.

OOH OOH! Who wants to hear my incredibly weird/long list?

1. The Landing-Bela Fleck
2. Enter Sandman-Metallica
3. Let it Be- The Beatles
4. Maxwell's Silver Hammer- The Beatles
5. Crazytrain- Ozzy
6. Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd
7. Backwoods Galaxy- Bela Fleck
8. Bullets- Creed
9. Say I- Creed
10. Back in Black- AC/DC
11. Wonderboy- Tenacious D
12. Tribute - Tenacious D

thanks for your time:)

SyntaxError
09-03-2002, 08:20 PM
CRAP! Almost forgot Tom Petty- Runnin down a dream:D

N8DOG
09-03-2002, 09:50 PM
Wait and Bleed -Slipknot
Underlined- Crossbreed
Kickstart my heart- Motley Crue
Drug against war- Sepultura
The Brews- NOFX
Your number is 1- Henry Rollins
Bro Hymn- Pennywise

I have made a CD with all these songs plus others, I listen to it on the way to the field.

dogEmedic
09-15-2002, 02:34 PM
Their's to many good songs out there.

Stone Sour the whole cd rocks
Disturbed, drowning pool, andrew wk, soulfly, joe satriani, steve vai, metallica, skid row, trust co., iron maiden

I got to many mix cds to count.

land hurricane
09-15-2002, 03:28 PM
Voodoo glow skulls - el coo cooi
Voodoo glow skulls - delinquit song
Ten foot pole - A.D.D.
The dwarves - Everybodys girl
Millencolin - bullion
Marilyn Manson - The beautiful people
Marilyn Manson - Disposebal (sp) teans
...and more

yeahthatsme
09-15-2002, 08:36 PM
system of a down, bizkit, korn, paul okinfold(sp?)and shifty shellshocker, marilyn manson, blink 182, random stuff on the radio.

lillfroboy
09-16-2002, 06:45 PM
Lil John and The Eastside Boys- Put your hood up

Statik X- Push it

Slipknot- Wait And Bleed

a Pastor Troy song that i heard on the radio one day

all my freinds think im wierd because i listen to Metal,and Hip-Hop.

Sir Chopsalot
09-16-2002, 09:11 PM
acid bath-locust spawning, the blue, and dr seuss is dead