PDA

View Full Version : The Paintball Game Movie -Sign Up for the PreOrder!

WilliamShatner.com
08-30-2002, 09:20 PM
Hey Automag Folks!

Several of you are in Chicago at the Shatnerball game and I know many more of you are wishing you were there. As you may know the game is being filmed and all participants will be required to sign model releases before they can participate in tomorrow's event.

In anticipation of the movie (which is tentatively scheduled for release in late November-Early December) we've opened up a preorder e-mail list for those that want to be first in line when it comes out. There's no cost or fee or any commitment to join the pre-order list - just a valid e-mail address is all you need.

Go to http://www.williamshatner.com/ and click on the Spplat Attack ad in the upper right corner and you'll be taken to the sign up page. Once we have a date and will begin taking pre-orders we'll notify you on that e-mail address.

The price point for the movie is $19.95.

-Paul
WilliamShatner.com

vf-xx
08-30-2002, 09:36 PM
I know that there's going to be camera crews out at shatnerball. I thougth it was just so the event could be telivised later. Are you saying that there is going to be clips from the game in this movie?

AGD Leader
08-30-2002, 09:45 PM
There is a documentary being filmed about the game, it's not going to be televised unless TV news cameras show up and film it. Everyone who is a participant or volunteer must agree to sign the release or they will not be allowed to play.

Many of those people will more than likely end up in the movie that's why releases are needed.