PDA

View Full Version : Whats next for the Emag?

agdemagman69
08-31-2002, 01:06 PM
I was just curious about whats next for the emag in ways of upgrades...

BajaBoy
08-31-2002, 06:21 PM
search

pito189
08-31-2002, 06:46 PM
How could he search, and find the answer to this question?

He could search and find the Extreme body, and the CnC, and lvl 10, but not what is next for the E-Mag in terms of upgrades. Those are basically new guns.

Why not try to give a descent response instead of a one word post.

To answer the question. My guess would be to get lvl 10, and then the Aluminum body kit. My guess would be making the solonoid smaller so that the battery could be made smaller. Maybe a new board or something???

davidb
08-31-2002, 07:53 PM
If you mean what is next as in future additions to the Extreme and such, my guess/hope would be maybe some new molded rubber grips. Possibly an LCD, for those who like that kind of thing... Idunno, I would imagine they will just start coming out with some of the things that made other guns good.
Really would like to see it with the nice grips though.

pito189
08-31-2002, 08:42 PM
I think AGD was talking about coming out with a barrel or something like that.

Well not specifically for the E-Mag, but all aluminum bodies are on the drawing board. They could be made for the regular E-Mags.

TheEmagGuy
08-31-2002, 08:52 PM
I would like to see mags sticking to mag threads instead of cocker

I like the twist lock the best, but if AGD wants to use threads why not desighn their own version rather than use a cockers?

Ov3rmind
08-31-2002, 08:57 PM
I'd like to see some wrap around grips and a 1x trigger option. Other than that, I love they way they are right now (maybe a low rise VF for standard Emags in addition to the Extremes).

Restola
08-31-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by TheEmagGuy
if AGD wants to use threads why not desighn their own version rather than use a cockers?
Because the only people that like yet ANOTHER set of threads are barrel companies.

If a player invests hundreds of dollars in a barrel system or multiple barrels, he may actually like to be able to use them on more than one gun.

The last thing players need is another standard for threading barrels.

kutter
08-31-2002, 10:25 PM
I've gotta go with Restola here, in fact I will go one further, why can't there be standard threading for barrels? Its not like there is anything special in the way barrels are threaded, in fact most of them appear to be of about medium thread, but the overseas guns will have metric threading and US gun will have SAE(I think thats the standard) threading. There may be some minor characteristics that need to be debugged from gun to gun, but other industries have standardized threading, why not us?

xmetal2001
09-01-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by kutter
why can't there be standard threading for barrels?

Because then greedy companies like DYE make 1/10 of the money...

Dern
09-01-2002, 03:29 AM
I agree... a universal size for threads, and even othedr accessories would be nice. I mean, there is a universal set of ASA's! That's because we want to use the same air source on different guns! Some companies may not benefit as much as others, but then people wouldn't have to search and search and search for a place that has a barrel for their gun (if they have a not-as-common gun). Companies could find a way to make money off it anyhow. If there's a will there's a way.