PDA

View Full Version : AGD Warp Feed Adjustment

RoadDawg
08-31-2002, 05:39 PM
Ok here is my problem. I keep getting pockets of dry fire in between shots. What could be happening and how can I fix it. Oh I bought the warp used and didn't get any paper work with it. I did manage to adjust the sensitivity (sp?) to where I tap the shell and it spins. Didn't eliminate the gaps. I have a 12v rev on it and yes the switch is on and the batteries are new. Any detailed help would be appreciated.

BajaBoy
08-31-2002, 06:38 PM
dunno much about warps but hows your hose set up? feed style. Did u try intell link?

RoadDawg
08-31-2002, 07:55 PM
Hose goes thru the bottom of the p/f and it runs pretty straight. I even melted my hopper so it wouldn't bend the hose.

DaosBeoulve
09-01-2002, 02:12 AM
Hmmm...

When you're getting dry fires, are the disks slipping past the balls? Or is the revvy not dropping balls into the warp fast enough and thus creating the pockets of dry fire?

What kind of gun do you have it hooked up to? Are you sure you have the powerfeed plug positioned such that the balls don't get hung up on the powerfeed? (or is it even a powerfeed gun...?)

Give us a bit more information and we'll do our best to help you out.

RoadDawg
09-01-2002, 02:43 PM
It is on my Minimag in my sig. I don't really know what is causing the dry pockets. I've adjusted the extended plug so it doesn't stick in as far. Other then that I don't know what I'm doing.

Tunaman
09-01-2002, 02:46 PM
Increase the dwell time so the discs slip a little. Oil the discs if they dont slip. This will get rid of the gaps. Remove some jumpers on the left side of the warp board:D

RoadDawg
09-01-2002, 02:47 PM
You lost me tunaman

Tunaman
09-01-2002, 03:00 PM
Dwell is the "run-on" time. You can make it keep spinning a little after each shot.

RoadDawg
09-01-2002, 03:30 PM
Ok Now how do I adjust it. Please, remember I don't have any of the paper work or know where to find the paperwork on it. So if you could be a little more detailed I'd appreciate it. By the way is that the blue dial like deal?

Havoc_online
09-01-2002, 05:15 PM
the jumpers on the left(with four sets of jumpers that are connected horizontally) are for spin time. when they are connected horizontally they are in a "storage" position where they do nothing until you connect them vertically, then they shorten the spin time, the more you connect vertically, the shorter you make the spin time. you should be fine by only connecting two vertically(don't make your spin time anything lower than a 1/4 turn).

The blue dial adjusts your sensor sensitivity, don't worry about the jumpers on the right if your not Ifeeding it. As stated before, lube your friction disks, keep fresh batteries, a good ball stack and make sure the plug is in the right spot. Remember, the warp may sometimes need to wait for the revy if your shooting for too long.

RoadDawg
09-01-2002, 06:27 PM
Is there a certain way to oil the discs? Thanx for your help guys.

Dubstar112
09-02-2002, 12:48 AM
Break a ball, and rub a VERY light coating of the filling on the disks. Make sure it is where the ball contacts the disks.

PyRo
09-02-2002, 08:19 AM
Go to www.airgun.com and download the manual for the warp. Also, I think vegtable oil works better than old paint.