PDA

View Full Version : level 10 question

petefol
08-31-2002, 11:33 PM
does anyone know how much it would cost to send my gun to AGD and have them install the level 10, and if i do should i send my barrel and tank too? i havent gotten it to work yet and have tried a bunch of different setups but it will always leak or the bolt will stick.

cwuchu
09-01-2002, 09:10 AM
You should probably call up AGD for the price... If you have bolt stick/leaking then you could try wearing in ONE o-ring in the carrier that makes the setup leak (shoot a few hundred shots), and then put that SAME o-ring in the carrier that you had bolt stick before. Oil your valve really well and keep it oiled. Did you try turning up the velocity? What size spring are you using? If it's the largest spring, try the middle one.

cphilip
09-01-2002, 09:54 AM
"IF" you tried it all teh things you can and we helped you and still with the most conservative setting you were leaking out that back before you reached a good crono speed...

read all that as "IF"... Important....

Then you may need a new piston...the High Pressure Piston. Call em if you do and they will send you one.

Shirow
09-01-2002, 10:17 AM
Does that help consistency? I'm on the smallest spring now because I keep leaking out the back and now it's fine, but now when I chrono it goes crazy - I'll do 270, 280, 275, 285 and then like 113, 250 then 280 again. Classic valve.

petefol
09-01-2002, 11:11 AM
i havent tryed ALL the settings, but it seems that with the 3 orings i got that i need to use the 1.5 or 2 carrier so ive tried both of them with the different orings and various #'s of shims but i cant seem to get it to work. im waiting on getting my n2 tank rehydrod tho and then im going to try reinstalling the lvl 10.