PDA

View Full Version : 2002 MR Paintball Series, Event 4 Video.

Chance_K_J
09-01-2002, 03:24 AM
Hey all, this is just a little thing I put together when I got home after filming the fist day of Event 4. It includes:

-Both Gremlin using a squeegee on his Timmy. (But I thought they didn’t chop?)
-Both also loosing a whole pod of paint, over and over and over again.
-A player from a local Calgary team, pulling a wipe, and not calling himself out. (You’ll have to see the video to find out who!)
-Lots of bonus balling,
-Some sweet snap shooting,
-Me having a quick conversation with a buddy of mine about him getting bonus balled.
-And more,

Check it out Here (http://members.shaw.ca/momentum). Just go to the Gallery section of the Team Momentum website, and click on the "Kittens?" link.

Tell me what you guys think, I'm very interested in hearing it. By the way, Trivial note for thous who don't know: MR Paintball, is owned partly by Mike Carey, the same Mike Carey from Bob Long's Ironmen. And you'll also notice my "every time you wipe, god kills a kitten picture. the video is generaly based around that, and the guy wiping.

PigSweat
09-01-2002, 12:35 PM
C'mon guys, we want some construcive critism here, it was our first video editing attempt.

FalconGuy016
09-01-2002, 01:00 PM
watching it now

Coaster
09-01-2002, 01:02 PM
looks pretty good, but seems a little blury.

FalconGuy016
09-01-2002, 01:05 PM
It seems like a very clean and sharp movie (not clean as in morally but clean as in not messy) looks professional. Seems to be just a lot of people getting tagged out though. Otherwise its good.

PigSweat
09-01-2002, 02:27 PM
Yeah, we had problems with getting a decent resolution but keeping the download size manageable. As far as the large amount of tags, we were hoping for more bunker shots, but the tourny had hardly any bunkering (a testment to the dumpers ability).

magman007
09-01-2002, 02:55 PM
it was ok, it wasnt diverse enough. Alot of sitting and shooting. Not enough ummm shakey cam? i dunno, needed to have a bit more action thats all

Chance_K_J
09-01-2002, 04:55 PM
hmmmm, good points. I really wish i could have gotten more fottage, but i had to work the second day of the tourney. The action in MR events gets better the further deep you go into the tourney. I'll see what i can do for the next tourney im at, and not playing in.

Kevmag
09-01-2002, 06:43 PM
Is that guy really wiping? Looks like he's hit on the hopper and the side of the mask (poss. just spray on the mask). If he's wiping his mask, does he also wipe his hopper (video doesn't show it). Does he play on? Again, the video does show it.

My fav part is at 2min 20sec, someone justs gets lit up!

Good video! Thanks.

PigSweat
09-01-2002, 06:51 PM
Yeah, we are in a big debate now as to whether or not he was actaully wiping. Some say it was just spray, others say he def. wiped. But he does play on for anothe 3 or so minutes in that game, got 2 eliminations I believe. On top of that, his team is most likely the winners of the series, which means a prize of 5 2k2 Timmys. So IF he did wipe, there will be some serious implications.

Oh, and no, he did not check his hopper, or call for a paintcheck, which makes me suspicious.