PDA

View Full Version : I dont like you WickedAirSportz

Automaggin
09-01-2002, 03:26 PM
You guys are so damn hokey! You guys coin your self "THE ROCKET SCIENTISTS OF PAINTBALL" wow, you made a *EDIT* Do not curse here. If you insist on breaking the rules, a 3 day ban will commence. Army board for a gun. Man, i know people who reprogram chips for the bushy and angel. its not hard buddy, your not that smart. And o yeah, Tom Kaye is the rocket scientist of paintball. He has solved so many more problems then you, has invented so much more then you, and is an icon in the sport. you try to hard. Tom helped develop the first nitro tank, he solved the "backspin" theory. he solved the "blowback verse closed bolt" problem.

magman007
09-01-2002, 03:30 PM
dude, there are so many threads about this, somany people stating the same thing, it isnt really worth the bandwidth to complain about WAS. he is the industries biggest bull crapper.

He makes a "smart board" for the revvy, and a board thet doesnt allow shoot down. HAHAHAHA funny man, olny way i kno not to allow shootdown is get a retrovalve, or shoot slower!

subbeh
09-01-2002, 03:53 PM
Guys, give this guy a BREAK. He is not the only person of his kind in the paintball industry, and I believe his reaming should be done. It's called Double Talk, I believe, and is practically an INDUSTRY STANDARD.

Beggining a *personal* vendetta against him on the INTERNET is childish at most.

TRIAD
09-01-2002, 04:07 PM
No subbeh, I must disagree with you. You don't come on OUR forums and give CRAPPY information without backing it up. If you do, prepare to feel the wrath. And the bandwidth, c'mon, if it was that big of deal, the old stupid threads would be deleted.

subbeh
09-01-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by TRIAD
No subbeh, I must disagree with you. You don't come on OUR forums and give CRAPPY information without backing it up. If you do, prepare to feel the wrath. And the bandwidth, c'mon, if it was that big of deal, the old stupid threads would be deleted.

Yes, but it's been discussed, let us just drop it or keep it to one thread. But the bandwidth argument was just lame :D

Army
09-01-2002, 04:59 PM
Old stupid thread.