PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone going to Hogback on the 2nd?

slateman
09-01-2002, 03:47 PM
Just wondering if anyone from AO was going to Hogback paintball. It would be nice to have a fellow Automager at my side.:D

FeelTheRT
09-01-2002, 05:03 PM
sorry but Hogback blows...

u gotta goto Pevs@AG. 3 NPPL 10-man hyperball fields, 1 NPPL 10-man ultimate air field, 1 3-man ultimate air, 12 other fields including "The Compound" where a stream goes through the field with towers and houses. In the near future, they are buliding a super castle which will blow the Hogback castle field away for scenario and rec ballers. There is also an onsite proshop with an air conditioned registration area with a parents lounge. Goto www.pevs.com or www.agpaintballgames.com or contact me via Email, PM, or AIM for more details. I'll be reffing/ playing with some of my team members on the 8th.

slateman
09-01-2002, 05:11 PM
Yea I know hogback isn't that great but I have an air fill card for there so I gotta use that up. :(

FeelTheRT
09-01-2002, 05:26 PM
haha ya i know how that is. My friend still has a $40 worth of free fills from VAG. See if you can return it or something.. Just say you have your own scuba tank now and u dont need the card anymore.