PDA

View Full Version : AO Takes over D-Day 2003

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-01-2002, 04:40 PM
Ok, I'm already hyped for next years D-Day

For those who don't know, D-Day is a scenario tourniment that takes place in Oklahoma ( D-Day main website (www.oklahomadday.com) ) It is a reinactment of D-Day. Germans vs Allies. Last year (D-Day 2002) the Germans were out numbered and we still whooped the allies. Well this year I'm hoping to gather tons of AOers down to camp with us for the screnario. Last year my friends that I go with (not a part of AO) we basically made a German central camp.

If you think those tanks that were part of Shatnerball were awsome, you will crap your pants when you see some of these.

The German tank Julius!
http://www.oklahomadday.com/files/tankjulius2.jpg

the D-Day website (http://www.oklahomadday.com)

Anyway, I want AO to take over D-Day, and maybe we can all persuade Tom Kaye to come down, set up a stand, or at least have both or one of the factory teams come support AGD!

shockman
09-01-2002, 05:20 PM
Now that looks like fun. The picture is moving kind of fast is that a APC raft crossing the water?

boomerfoxtrot
09-01-2002, 05:33 PM
they need to get the 2003 pre register sheet up :D

personman
09-01-2002, 09:46 PM
Im going for sure next year, missed it this year.
Im kind of making a scenario game/woods ball gun..
Transforming a Sheridan XTS into a pump (BE Cobra style)
Putting a stock on it, reversed 12 oz co2, probally a smart parts progressive.. dye stickies.. any anything else I can think of.. I might even rig up a silencer but thats illigal.. lol
Anyway I'll be using that, It will be more confortable to play woods ball in than my little automag :D

Edit: We need to decide in advance what team all the aoers are going to be on, It'll be more fun that way.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-02-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by personman
Im going for sure next year, missed it this year.
Im kind of making a scenario game/woods ball gun..
Transforming a Sheridan XTS into a pump (BE Cobra style)
Putting a stock on it, reversed 12 oz co2, probally a smart parts progressive.. dye stickies.. any anything else I can think of.. I might even rig up a silencer but thats illigal.. lol
Anyway I'll be using that, It will be more confortable to play woods ball in than my little automag :D

Edit: We need to decide in advance what team all the aoers are going to be on, It'll be more fun that way.

Definetly German.

personman
09-02-2002, 10:47 AM
Sounds cool. I'm going to make a tshirt that says all my stuff in german (like name, automags online, ect) :)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-02-2002, 02:58 PM
Up!