PDA

View Full Version : A neat idea.

AssassN
09-02-2002, 10:10 AM
I tihnk it would be neat if there was a site taht had a list of every gun, every upgrade, every tank , every drop forward and drop back, every barrel, every tank... every everything for paintball. and you could tell it what gun u wanted, what upgrades(intelli frame, lvl 10). Then you could tell it a barrel and tank and drop. and it would put it together and show you what it would look like.

It could have additional things like powdercoating or annos and it would then render the gun tank and loader u wanted in the exact colors and everything. Tat way iff u had an idea it would put it all out for u and you would know if it looked good or not.

I dont know i think it would be cool but u guys couild think im just stupid.

LittMag
09-02-2002, 10:27 AM
I'd be awesome. only problem is you would need every part in 3d model form, colors wouldn't be a problem, but it would take a lot of time.

Mossman
09-02-2002, 10:28 AM
Cool idea....but hard and not too feasible. Problems arise when you start stealing store and manufacturer pictures (cuz taking pics of everything would be impossible. Then you work really hard...and stuff still isnt to proper scale and it doesnt show u what your gun setup would actually look like.

EsPo
09-02-2002, 11:38 AM
i had that exact same idea for that yesterday.. it would b awesome. t

personman
09-02-2002, 11:41 AM
Once again, AGD takes a step in the right direction!
They did it first! (Well, sort of..)
http://www.airgun.com/Europe/Visualise/index.shtml

Gitaroo Man
09-02-2002, 01:46 PM
that would be awesome...i would love a site like that