PDA

View Full Version : Any AOers Going to Craig Village?

p8ntballa
09-02-2002, 01:23 PM
Well here it is everyone, what you have been waiting for.

After the cancellation of last years annual Shootout at Craig Village, due to the increased security on the military installations, it is deffinitly on for this year, ofcourse a world changing event happens again.

The dates are locked for October 12th - 13th. get ready for an event like no others.

Let me just ask, how many of you would love to play paintball in a city? Well here is your chance. Craig Village is one of the Urban training centers, you know traing for warfar in the city, at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. With close to 25 buildings, all multiple stories, some with basements, some bombed out, and all have holes in them at various places, there are places for everyone to hide at, and all sort of angles to shoot from.

For all those scenario players out there, well since the Blanding MOUNT site has been delayed for this year, come get your urban fix here at Fort Campbell.

For you tournament players, take a fast paced game of speedball, and instead of thinking of it on a 2 dimenisional field, you have to think 3 dimenisional.

This is a rare chance to experience urban paintball, in one of the palces the 101st Airborne Division trains for urban combat. Craig Village has been used to train for Bosnia, Afghanistan, and every other area of conflict where urban combat may occur at.

Come experience this first hand. This will be a

FIELD PAINT ONLY EVENT.

For more information contact Sue Gabhart at (270) 798-2175, or HGabhart@aol.com. Or contact Chris Geiger at pudforlife@hotmail.com.

Watch this site for more information when it becomes available. Come enjoy one of the premeir events of the MidSouth United States.

I was just wondering if anyone from AO was goin? Usually a couple hundred show up.

Tron
09-02-2002, 01:43 PM
If I could get enough money to fly out from Cali I would go. Sounds awesome urban settings are always my favorite on fields.

-Tron

invictus
09-03-2002, 09:39 AM
I'm in for this one... bringing the rest of the guys this time...

J_

boomerfoxtrot
09-03-2002, 12:25 PM
where is this one at??

what are the entery fees.. paint fees... air fees..... ???

p8ntballa
09-03-2002, 03:05 PM
Email either Chris or Ms Sue for directions. Air is 10$ all day 4500/3000 fills from the Wolf Hill Air trailer, and 10$ field fee. Paint is a special Nelson Challenger that vanishes in the sunlight after a couple hours. Its going to run about 60-65$ a case for 2400 round I think. If it werent for this special paint there would probably be no Craig Village. They are picky about their buildings.

Edit- Its in Ft Campbell KY. I know that theres a group from Atlanta commming already.