PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade MiniMag suggestions

projekt23
09-03-2002, 02:15 PM
Hola, I bought a minimag about 5 years or so ago when I played alot. now 3 years later I have not been playing and am starting to get back into the sport.. I just upgraded to a N2 air system (should get the tank today in the mail) now what I am wondering is where to go from here.. I have a armson stealth barrel which did horrible on a woods field so any suggestions there would be great. I am thinking of getting the Retro Valve, Lvl 10 kit and a new barrel for the woods.. maybe the J&J Ceramic?? What are your thoughts on the order in which I should mod out my marker. any input is very helpful.. Thank you

Skoad
09-03-2002, 02:23 PM
intelliframe is awesome too, i love it on my mini!

petefol
09-03-2002, 02:41 PM
if you mini is 5 years old then you probably have the old feed plug. i think you can call agd and they will send you a new feed plug for free. the new plugs are curved better so the balls feed easier.

56kSomeGuy
09-03-2002, 03:09 PM
Get a warp feed one of the best upgrades for any gun.:D

Schnitzel
09-03-2002, 06:25 PM
ceramic is an excellent choice

EsPo
09-03-2002, 06:30 PM
56k nice sig.. just thought id add that. ceramics are nice.

magman007
09-03-2002, 07:19 PM
yes, 56 k very nice sig, its actually origional........not like that person that copied skoads......

As for upgrades, i suggest you get the parabolic feed plug first off. Also nitro was a good step. Also, grab a motorized hopper if you dont have one already. The lvl 10 i would get before the retro, then go retro.

Also, the Ceramics are really nice! i just hope you shoot small bore paint

projekt23
09-03-2002, 07:30 PM
I mostly shoot Marbalizer (sp?) but any suggestions and input would be great.. What is a parabolic feed plug?? I still have my old school 9v motorized ball giver.. Everyone is talking highly about the J&J so I think that will be a definite. Thanks again for all the input.. anything else that will make my marker more accurate? I am getting out shot by the new tipmans... that does not seem right to me.. thoughts??