PDA

View Full Version : Does the flat black Intelliframe match the matte black PTP micromags?

dcmander
09-03-2002, 07:25 PM
Well, does it match it exactly?

Also, can the matteblack micromags be stripped and annodized a black glossy anno?? If so, would this cost any extra? How much would it cost and where could i get it done?

And why im at it....Do you guys know of any barrels that come in the flat black color instead of the black glossy annos. I really want an autospirit and bigshot LAPCO barrels; do they come in flat anno? or just glossy??

Thanks!

Telefragged
09-03-2002, 08:23 PM
Flat black is pretty much flat black, so I would imagine the color of the frame and body would be very close, if not matching. Lapco makes Bigshots in Bead-Blasted black if thats what you're looking for. Try www.countypaintball.com for the barrel.

dcmander
09-03-2002, 08:29 PM
Thank you very much.

Do you know of any beadblasted (flat black) drop forwards?

If you can't guess, I'm going for a one-color scheme :)

Telefragged
09-03-2002, 08:31 PM
Don't know of any flat-black cradles, but look around. It would be easier just to get gloss black parts, and it would still be pretty black. Of course, you could always get things powdercoatd if you can't find the right color.

dcmander
09-03-2002, 08:36 PM
Or I could just get the micromag body and PTP foregrip stripped a gloss annoed :) How much would this cost and where could i get it done?

dcmander
09-03-2002, 08:37 PM
Also, do they make black bead-blasted Autosprits? I saw the bigshots but i dont see any autospirits at countypaintball.com. Do they make them? Where can i get one?

I would like to get them off eBay, but i guess they aren't on their much =\ I DONT want to buy new =\