PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 amazes many

athomas
09-04-2002, 05:35 PM
I participated in the Atlantic Canadian paintball championships this weekend. 48 teams were in attendance. Shortly after my team played our first game, word spread that I had a level 10 emag. Well, then I had to show it off to everyone over the next two days. Guys were getting all giggly over its performance, and these were grown men with tourny experience. I was asked if it affected the overall speed of the gun. After they saw it perform on the field in a game they said, "Nope, it rocks". I think I was the only competitor that went onto the field without a squeegy. I was like a celebrity all weekend.

How'd we do? It was a great weekend for our team which hadn't played together since April of this year. We placed 2nd in our division in the prelims and tied for 2nd in our division in the semis. We got dropped our of the finals due to a glitch in the way the finals teams were figured out. Teams got in that we beat and that had lower points than us. We watched as four teams that we beat, got prizes on the podium. Oh well, we still had fun.

magman007
09-04-2002, 05:41 PM
hey, i know the feeling about level 10, its great isnt it?

Im really sorry about your tourny turnin sour. That really bites. I would be really pissed if it was me. hell i might have even thrown a marker! (of course, not mine, some one elses!:D :D :D :D , i have army´s accuracy description around here some where about how to make it fly right!)