PDA

View Full Version : How is this deal? Did i get a good deal?

dcmander
09-04-2002, 06:11 PM
Sorry to make this post, but its so much fun! And its so nice to know if you got a good deal :D

For 400$ shipped I got a Matte Black Vertical Feed MicroMag 2000 RT with single trigger frame.

I think I'm gonna get it stripped and annoed a glossy black so I can match it w/ LAPCO autospirit and bigshot and a black intellframe, level 10, and Xtreme On/off cradle (you seen these? They look awesome!)

So was it a good deal? I think it was because all the Micromgas i see that are PF and non RT go for 280$-300$ and PF ReTros go for 350$ or so.. O well, I had ahard time finding a Vert. Feed micro.. Finally found one! Should come never week. Heres a few pics:

Tell me what you think! (And if anyone has used or heard of that Xtreme On/Off Cradle LMK..I think Im going to get it and i would like some feedback.)

Here's some pics:

dcmander
09-04-2002, 06:15 PM
Otherside

AssassN
09-04-2002, 06:32 PM
i was about to scream until i read retro valve.

Ya i tihnk you did fine and i didn't even read full post.

Cliffio
09-04-2002, 06:46 PM
do you post on kspaintball.com???

i just seem to remember someone from leawood(sp)

Cliff

dcmander
09-04-2002, 07:05 PM
Nope...Sounds cool though, I might join it and start posting.

I have a bunch of friends that are online. Not that have any mags really though..

Automaggin2
09-04-2002, 07:31 PM
just wondering, why strip ur whole gun to get ur barrel and cradle to match the gun, when u can just get ur barrel and cradle anoed the same color of ur gun. it will be a lot cheaper

dcmander
09-04-2002, 08:16 PM
Well i like the shiny glossy look. And autospirits dont come in beadblasted. I might not do it. I"ll have to see what price i can get it done for.