PDA

View Full Version : omfg

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-04-2002, 07:17 PM
I'm so pissed right now. My BEST friends mom is a hater...We have been best friends since kindergarten and they are making him to go a private school instead of MHS which is the high school we were supposed to go to. At first I could deal with that. But now she has just pissed me off to where I can't take it any longer. I go to his house, she says he cant come to the door. I get home, and one of our computers are free. I get on AIM and he is on, and I talk to him and he says he was in his computer room for the last 45 minutes and hasn't been doing anything. A week passes, he doesn't get on the internet once. I call him while his mom is out running earrands and he is home alone. He answers and says his parents are hiding the cable modem so he can't use the computer. Today I call to talk to him cause I havent talked to him in like almost 2 weeks. His mom answers and says "he can't come to the phone right now." His mom has taken this to far. She is cutting him off from all of his friends. I don't know what to do, she wont let me see him or talk to him, and we have been best friends, like I said, since kindergarten. I just don't know what to thing do or say right now. I'm just really pissed off that I'm not allowed to talk to my best friend.

HoppysMag
09-04-2002, 07:19 PM
ask her about it... keep your cool and find out if shes perpously cutting him off or mabey hes grounded for something or i donno but the best thing to do is confront it like adults..:)

09-04-2002, 07:20 PM
There isnt anything you can do it is really up to your friend to get his mom off his case.:(

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
ask her about it... keep your cool and find out if shes perpously cutting him off or mabey hes grounded for something or i donno but the best thing to do is confront it like adults..:)

this has been going on for about 3-4 weeks now...i dont know anybodies parents who would ground them for 3-4 weeks...

shartley
09-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Sending him to private school….. now showing all the signs of when I ground MY kids….

I am not a hater.

Maybe SHE is not a hater either.

Maybe HE did something wrong?

Unless you get ALL the facts, you are just as much a “hater” as you are claiming she is. ;) Just something to think about…

HoppysMag
09-04-2002, 07:23 PM
well if he gets grade like i do then ya you might get grounded for 3-4 weeks... but as i said just talk to her..:D

personman
09-04-2002, 07:23 PM
I believe you have/are getting a nice paintball gun, now would be the time to use it. :)

;) :p j/k

shartley
09-04-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]

this has been going on for about 3-4 weeks now...i dont know anybodies parents who would ground them for 3-4 weeks...
You are grounded for a week….

What? Now it is TWO. Got anything else to say?

Oh really? Now it is THREE! Are you through?

No? What was that? Now it is FOUR.

(hmmmm NO, I can’t imagine anyone being grounded for 3 or 4 weeks… AND being sent off to private school. ;))

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-04-2002, 07:35 PM
his parents dont ground him...o well, I'm just going to hope he his ground until i can talk to him again

FreshmanBob
09-04-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by shartley

You are grounded for a week….

What? Now it is TWO. Got anything else to say?

Oh really? Now it is THREE! Are you through?

No? What was that? Now it is FOUR.

(hmmmm NO, I can’t imagine anyone being grounded for 3 or 4 weeks… AND being sent off to private school. ;))

Thank you mr. Breakfast club.

subbeh
09-04-2002, 09:16 PM
I was grounded all summer :( But I pretty much ignored it and did everything I wanted to anyways, since I'm never home anymore and my parents aren't home too often either.

shartley
09-04-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by FreshmanBob
Thank you mr. Breakfast club.
LOL That did sound like Breakfast Club, didn’t it!

I was actually NOT trying to sound like that movie. I was a kid once, and yes, it may come as a surprise, but I was a little outspoken. ;) And it was a bit before the movie came out. :D

Restola
09-04-2002, 09:28 PM
I agree you should ask her directly about it.

Important disclaimer: be mature. She has probably been thinking about what she is going to say to her son's friend, and she'll probably except a whiny "what they heck?! why do you never let him talk to me!", if you are lucky a polite (or even injured) question like "did I do something wrong Mrs _____/ma'am? If I did then it was not intentional and I'd like to apologize."

Chances are you'll get a response like "No CoFFeY[NiTrO], it's not you, little jimmy got in a fight with his dad...blah blah blah, he is being punished, but it wont be forever" or something like that.

Parents love mature friends, and I've never had a parent stay mad at me (no matter what I did) after a mature apology.

EastAl
09-04-2002, 09:47 PM

hahahahahahahaha!!!! i know you've never met my family. my sophmore year of HS, i got grounded for a full quarter(3 months) because of my grades. it was like house arrest. i couldn't do anything except go to school, and yard work. no tv, no friends(after school), no nothing!

that was fun!!!

TransMan
09-04-2002, 10:38 PM
Man I remember getting grounded for 2 months when i was about 5 that was the last time i got grounded after that i learned not to let my parents know about anything. Ive become very good at it too Like my cousin told my mom some of the stuff i have done but my mom refused to believe her. Then she asked me about what my cousin had said I told her that my cousin was retarded and she was like yeah that what i thought. :D I NEVER get caught.:D :D

AssassN
09-04-2002, 10:40 PM
who is it? i know him?

InfinatyBPS
09-05-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Restola

Chances are you'll get a response like "No CoFFeY[NiTrO], it's not you, little jimmy got in a fight with his dad...blah blah blah, he is being punished, but it wont be forever"

LOL, I would be scared if anyone's mom called me InfinityBPS. HEHEHE.

Jack Napier
09-05-2002, 02:59 AM
Your in for a rough road ahead.

Tunaman
09-05-2002, 05:19 AM
Well the first thing you should do is change the title of your post. Is is so immature.:mad:

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-05-2002, 07:05 AM
Sorry Tuna, I was venting at the time. Yes AssassN, its Matt

FooTemps
09-05-2002, 08:52 PM

I've been grounded for 5 weeks! lol, don't ask why... but lets just say my grounding was cut short for good behavior... I could have been grounded forever actually since my parents said I would be grounded until I complied to their demands.

The Creature
09-05-2002, 09:02 PM
dude, have you ever though the kid is using his parents as an excuse to avoid you? maybe the kid just doesn't like you anymore. that would suck, but it could be the case. screw talking to the parents, talk to your buddy first and find out what the heck is going on. just show up at his house when you know he is home and his parents are away and chat with him a while. don't tell me you don't have a way over there either...walk, ride your bike, rollerblade, anythin. if you really care what is goin on you won't be lazy and say "i don't have a ride." like i would :rolleyes:

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-05-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by The Creature
dude, have you ever though the kid is using his parents as an excuse to avoid you? maybe the kid just doesn't like you anymore. that would suck, but it could be the case. screw talking to the parents, talk to your buddy first and find out what the heck is going on. just show up at his house when you know he is home and his parents are away and chat with him a while. don't tell me you don't have a way over there either...walk, ride your bike, rollerblade, anythin. if you really care what is goin on you won't be lazy and say "i don't have a ride." like i would :rolleyes:

he lives down the street. i tried going to his house and she said "he can't come to the door" i called 3 days after and she said "he can't come to the phone." and and the 4 other poeple in our little "group" (we have all been best friends since kindergarten) havent talked to him for like 4 weeks.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-05-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Jack Napier
Your in for a rough road ahead.

HAHA! Whats that supposed to mean....

The Creature
09-05-2002, 09:26 PM
so get you're buddies together and brake his door down...a chunk of wood aint gonna stop all of ya :D

dcmander
09-05-2002, 10:47 PM
Get more friends? :D

FutureMagOwner
09-06-2002, 02:09 PM
man ive never been grounded my whole life probably because i dont do anything afterschool(a majority of my friends go and get high afterschool so i dont usualy hang out with them) besides work

SyntaxError
09-06-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS

LOL, I would be scared if anyone's mom called me InfinityBPS. HEHEHE.

lol that would be really weird. I've actually had someone who I was meeting at a game call me "Syntax" several times during games:D

The Creature
09-08-2002, 02:36 PM
yeah i dunno about that...i think i'd be somewhat offended if someone called me a creature :rolleyes: