PDA

View Full Version : NCPA Fall College Tournament Schedule

raehl
09-04-2002, 09:31 PM
I know there's oodles of you college guys running around here, so here ya go. - Chris

The NCPA is pleased to announce its fall tournament schedule and the commencement of its third intercollegiate season. All NCPA events are 5-man centerflag. Any team of full time graduate or undergraduate students from the same college or university is welcome to compete in any and as many NCPA events as they wish. All events count towards college team ranking (www.college-paintball.com/ranking). Events may be added as interest demands.

Detailed tournament information including NCPA rules can be found at:
www.college-paintball.com/tournaments

You may register online for all events at www.register.college-paintball.com

Unannounced pricing will be similar to other event prices.

9/28 - Illinois State Open, Realms of Ruin, Kankakee, IL
www.college-paintball.com/mict - $100/team+$65/case

10/5 - USMA NEIC Fall Invitational, West Point, NY
www.college-paintball.com/neic - $80/team+~40/case

10/12 - NLIC Fall Championships, PGI, Baldwin, Wisconsin
www.college-paintball.com/nlic - Free Entry/air+$55/case

11/2 - SACC Championships II - Regulator's Outpost, Dalton, GA
www.college-paintball.com/sacc - Pricing TBA

11/2 - GPIC Championships II - TBA, Nebraska
www.college-paintball.com/gpic - Pricing TBA

11/16 - MICT VIII - Purdue University, West Lafeyette, IN
www.college-paintball.com/mict - Pricing TBA

11/17 - NEIC Fall Championships - Roughneck Paintball, Elmer, NJ
www.college-paintball.com/neic - $100/team+$40/case

11/23 - SCCC Fall Championships - Shockzone Paintball, Harviel, MO
www.college-paintball.com/sacc - Pricing TBA

Special thanks to returning NCPA contributor AKA. Those interested in supporting the continued growth of college paintball should visit www.college-paintball.com/contribute.

If you are interested in hosting an NCPA-sanctioned event or have any questions or other comments, please email ncpa@college-paintball.com.

The NCPA is an incorporated non-profit association of over 80 college paintball clubs across the US and Canada. NCPA membership is free to all college clubs and teams. For more information, please visit www.college-paintball.com.

demonguy8
09-04-2002, 11:40 PM
WOOT GO ISU! :D :cool: :D
(just keeping the info up top ;) )

Cliffio
09-05-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by demonguy8
WOOT GO ISU! :D :cool: :D
(just keeping the info up top ;) )

yeah im down, ill be there,

are you playin? just curious, they said that they werent gonna but i guess you could if you wanted, anyways

im pretty excited, its gonna be fun

Cliff

Kaiser Bob
09-05-2002, 12:52 AM
Hopefully i can get a trip to the west point and the regionals at Roughneck... really tough nowadays with the cutback on school funding in NJ.

Potatoboy
09-05-2002, 01:32 AM
:(

I'm only a Half Time student, that means I'm ineligable, right?

raehl
09-05-2002, 09:46 AM
There are LIMITTED exemptions to eligibility. Email ncpa@college-paintball.com if you ahve a particular concern.

- Chris

Skoad
09-05-2002, 04:26 PM
Hope we can get a little paintball club going at our school this semester (we tried once before but gave up).

Not really sure how we're going to find a staff advisor person to get the thing offical tho :(

oh and RAEHL you guys need to fix the link on your page for shockzone paintball in missouri, its really http://www.shockzonepaintball.net/

raehl
09-07-2002, 05:15 AM
Thanks for teh heads up.

So any AOers playing in the college xball tournament at world cup?

- Chris

WhoDaresPlay
09-07-2002, 12:04 PM
I am w/GWU

Kaiser Bob
09-07-2002, 12:09 PM
My school wasnt cool enough to be invited... although it would be a miracle to get a team there anyway as i said. :)

Collegeboy
09-07-2002, 12:42 PM
I am trying around here, but I am a new transfer student so don't know all the right strings to pull. I think it might be a push since only one tournament is in our area.

raehl
09-07-2002, 01:58 PM
Starting a club/team shouldn't bea matter of pulkling strings - every school should have a fairly defind process for starting a new student organization. Just need to go to your student actvities office, find out what it is, and do it.

- Chris

FistS
09-07-2002, 04:05 PM
Kaiser, what college do you go to?

Kaiser Bob
09-07-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by FistS
Kaiser, what college do you go to?

Centenary College, although im on the market for a new school :)

Collegeboy
09-08-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by raehl
Starting a club/team shouldn't bea matter of pulkling strings - every school should have a fairly defind process for starting a new student organization. Just need to go to your student actvities office, find out what it is, and do it.

- Chris

Yes it is easy to get clubs started, but to be able to go to tournaments and what not is a different matter.

demonguy8
09-08-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by raehl
Thanks for teh heads up.

So any AOers playing in the college xball tournament at world cup?

- Chris
im there/ ill state