PDA

View Full Version : A request for Shartley

rhetor22
09-04-2002, 09:51 PM
Hey shartley... buddy... could you do us all a big favor and post a pic of your RT-Pro on your stang..? PLEASE?!

It would look soo nice!

:D :D :D please please :D :D :D

TransMan
09-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Hes posted a pic of it im not sure if it was on a stand but you could always use the search feature.:D

shartley
09-04-2002, 10:02 PM
Hmmmm That is an odd request out of the blue, but I guess I could take that as a compliment. Thanks.

But ON it? hmmmm I usually don't just put things ON my car...... besides that most of the time things slide right off of it. LOL

I could see what I can do though. I might have to be kneeling with the RT Pro next to the car or something. Or maybe use my mask to help prop up the marker on the hood…. If I was careful? Hmmmm I guess I could see what I can come up with. Give me a few days…. I am pretty busy right now.

(No the picture I posted with my RTP was not on a stand, it was propped against a tree..... it is in my signature. ;) I think he just wanted them together in one shot.)

(Added: Then again, his request COULD have been sarcastic as well. ;))

TransMan
09-04-2002, 10:24 PM
Oh ok he was talking about your car thought it was a typo stupid me....:o

rhetor22
09-05-2002, 10:20 AM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

no it isn't sarcastic at all.
I think the RTP is the nicest looking marker ever built, and your mustang is really pretty too!

thank you shartley!!

shartley
09-10-2002, 06:34 AM
No problem. I will get a picture of them for you as soon as I can. Like I said, I am VERY busy.

You may like to look at the CAR SHOW thread. ;)

rhetor22
09-10-2002, 08:07 PM
nice!

Let me know when you have the time!

And please, please don't scratch the car in the process :D

RTrampage
09-10-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by rhetor22
nice!

Let me know when you have the time!

And please, please don't scratch the car in the process :D

The car? sheesh what about the gun.... c'mon priorities here...

xmetal2001
09-10-2002, 10:08 PM
I think SHartley forgot about you rhetor:D

Edit: Ok i admit it, this was just a excuse to post my 900th post :D

shartley
10-17-2002, 11:14 AM
Just ran across this again... sorry. I will have to make a point to get that picture done some time soon... before it snows.

rhetor22
10-17-2002, 03:50 PM
hey no need to be sorry.

I'm some random thug on the internet that you DO NOT need to be runnin around doin favors for. :D

But i guess it would be doin a favor for all who love big blocks and awesome markers... :D :D :D

When you have some free time (doubt that happens often if you live like me) then snap away!

xmetal2001
10-17-2002, 05:10 PM
I'm willing to bet SHartley found this while searching for his name...:p

shartley
10-17-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by xmetal2001
I'm willing to bet SHartley found this while searching for his name...:p
LOL Close.... I found it while searching for "Search Feature" threads for another thread here in friendly. ;)

(look in the second post in this thread... ;))