PDA

View Full Version : All are invited to Brooklyn this Sunday 8/05/01

MagDog68
08-03-2001, 02:05 PM
Anyone interested in playing this weekend should show up at <a href="http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&random=565&event=find_search&SNVData=&address=2698+Gerritsen+Avenue&city=Brooklyn&State=NY&Zip=11229&Find+ Map.x=18&Find+Map.y=10">The Paint Spot</a> on Sunday, 8/03 around 11:00 am. The Store is located on 2698 GERRITSEN AVE, BROOKLYN, NY, 11229 and we play right across the street on some Park Land. The Rangers are very considerate of us as long as we are carefull and clean up.

The Store has the basics: Paint, CO2, N2 and some rental equipment. You can get some small stuff, but don't look for custom Mag parts. This is a small store.

Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting any and all who come. Tell the store owner you are with me and he will set you up.

Email me at MagDog68@aol.com if you need info.

~Fred

MarkedClown
08-03-2001, 02:54 PM
Sounds cool. ARe there any other kids playing there lets say 11/12 year olds after all i like playing my with my own age. I've been working on my trigger pull with my shutter i can get 4-5 even maybe 6 shots per second. Thats what my freind counted when i was pullin my trigger on my shutter. It had no air on though. Its probably off though

Hasty8
08-03-2001, 03:01 PM
I would love to bet there but this Sunday is the 5th, not the third. I should know. Sunday is my birthday. I'm 28 and I just talked my mom into getting the new JT Gearpack backpack for me. AIn't I evil. Really thoug, I would love to come but am way busy this weekend. My brother and I are going to Coram next Sunday so any who wants you are welcome.

Thanks again and shoot straight.

Vendetta
10-24-2002, 02:51 PM
Do you still play at this "field". I would love to be able to play this close to home.