PDA

View Full Version : Angel forum......just saying

Gitaroo Man
09-05-2002, 07:23 PM
I don't know if it is only because people post ONLY their problems bout their angels but the whole angel forum seems to be about problems like choping and so on. I'm not bashing angels (i want an led.....).

TRIAD
09-05-2002, 07:45 PM
I've noticed that too, but they must just use it as tech, a few show off guns, but for the rest they must just come here.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-05-2002, 09:13 PM
actually they discuss new products and stuff too.

EDIT : I'm not trying to be a smart-*** about it.

xmetal2001
09-05-2002, 10:45 PM
The thing is more people are going to post about their angel when it isn't working than when it is.

Cliffio
09-06-2002, 08:28 AM
we (angel users) use the angel forum to get help with out gun, do you see who the mod is???

and thats all im gonna say, ever look in the automag tech forum?

cphilip
09-06-2002, 12:26 PM
Angels Chopping... Mags chopping... those are markers with problems. When they have problems we help people solve them as that is not normal. So you see a disproportionate amount of "Problem Markers" posted here and there. Thats one of our purposes is to help them. Thats why we are here and why Bob is in there. Seems to me you are telling me we are providing a valuable service here to Angel owners. OK! then that is what we set out to do!! :)

So if thats the case thank you Tom for providing the site and thank you Bob for providing the expertise to do this. And thank you other Angel owners and techs for helping Bob out.

TRIAD
09-06-2002, 03:04 PM
It is a good forum. And, I wasn't dissing angels, just saying they talk about everything else in the other forums, and save their problems and pics for that one, as it makes things more convenient for them I imagine. Now, we just need a 'cocker forum. Seriously, I think that'd be a great idea, as many people here own at least one 'cocker.

Gitaroo Man
09-06-2002, 04:59 PM
Me neither i was just looking at it as a non-tech forum. guess i was wrong :rolleyes: