PDA

View Full Version : HaloB Vs Warpfeed

boomerfoxtrot
09-06-2002, 06:50 AM
The HaloB feed rate it about the same as the warpfeed rate. Other then the blimp on the top of the gun, and the weight on the side with warp which is better.

Which truly feeds faster?
Can you shoot the HALO B upside down, or on it's side, will it still feed?

What would you get, and why?

Troy
09-06-2002, 11:52 AM
unless you are trying to get big arms there is no point of putting a halo on a warp.

Jack & Coke
09-06-2002, 12:16 PM
Currently: Halo B + vert feed = fastest setup

Pand0ra
09-06-2002, 01:31 PM
I say HaloB + Warpfeed, because it's too easy to outshoot another loader, even with a warpfeed.

@++

SlipknotX556
09-06-2002, 02:05 PM
I say halo B+ warp. You cant go wrong.

boomerfoxtrot
09-06-2002, 02:06 PM
... the halo on the warp would be alittle side heavy..

are the new halo B as massive as the first halo..?

Muzikman
09-06-2002, 02:38 PM
The Halo + the Warp will give the fastest most reliable feed. With the HaloB you can get more shots with the gun held sideways than you can with the Revvy.

Edit: The Halo B is no different in size or weight. It's all internal chages.

FeelTheRT
09-06-2002, 06:42 PM
I'd prefer the Eggolution 2 over the HALO. Its simply just the best bang for the buck hands down.

raehl
09-07-2002, 06:49 PM
Halo B on Warp Feed. Halo B will feed a lot better sideways than other hoppers, makes shooting the left side of your bunker easier. Even if the Halo doesn't feed sideways at all, instead of jsut the 13 or so balls you can prime in the Warp feed wheel, you get an additional 10-15 balls primed in the HALO as well, giving you 25-30 ball strings shooting left.

As for weight, I run both the Warp and the HALO on 8 1.2 volt high-drain rechargable batteries. They put out 10.6 volts when fully charged, 9.6 after you've run them down a bit. Don't have to worry about the 9-volt in the warp running down and it definitely kicks out plenty of amperage.

- Chris

boomerfoxtrot
09-07-2002, 07:59 PM
just sounds heavy...

now with the warp ... is the vert feed better then the warp feed bodies? or the trapdoor bodies..(when the come out)

rehme
09-07-2002, 09:01 PM
if you have a vertical feed get the halo B if you have a hopper right power get the warp feed if you can out shoot a 12v and have hopper right get a warp feed + halo b i dont know what you should do if you have hopper left

Muzikman
09-08-2002, 11:55 AM
Yes, the Halo on a Warp is heavy, but hey, lift a few more weights and you'll be fine.

hitech
09-09-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by raehl
As for weight, I run both the Warp and the HALO on 8 1.2 volt high-drain rechargable batteries.

Holly batteries batman! I'll bet that adds a "few" extra pounds. ;)

raehl
09-09-2002, 07:03 PM
It's the SAME SET of 8 batteries, not one set each. I cut the plastic out of the back of the warp, the 8 batteries fit there sticking out the back, and both the Warp and Halo voltage clips are connected to those batteries. I sawed a little hole in the batter door of the HALO that all the wiring goes in and out of and everything is tucked up in there.

raehl
09-09-2002, 07:08 PM
It's the SAME SET of 8 batteries, not one set each. I cut the plastic out of the back of the warp, the 8 batteries fit there sticking out the back, and both the Warp and Halo voltage clips are connected to those batteries. I sawed a little hole in the batter door of the HALO that all the wiring goes in and out of and everything is tucked up in there.

hitech
09-09-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by raehl
It's the SAME SET of 8 batteries, not one set each.

Well, that must make all the difference! ;) Actually I was just kidding anyway. I figured that out as I was typing my reply, but since it was a "joke" anyway, I couldn't stop myself.

The warp and halo must still be kinda heavy. I'm sure it's worth it if you need it (I don't on my classic, warp is more than enough). :D

Magluvr
09-10-2002, 06:51 PM
Go with the HaloB on the no rise body. I read a review saying that the Halo will not work very well with the Warp because of the Halo's system. The Halo functions better with the smallest stack of paintballs possible, hence a Warp slightly hinders it, while the no rise lets it run at full capacity!

boomerfoxtrot
09-11-2002, 09:46 AM
I play with an RT Z-Grip I play mid-front. I need something that isn't a tank... I had a Halo, but it was a pain in the butt to get it to cut on. there is no, on/off switch, you have to push a button.. I don't like that at all... I like the switch.

but the feed rates are... WOW..

FeuerFri
09-21-2002, 12:21 PM
evi 2 would be better than halo. its only like 70 bucks, adjustable from 19bps and under, and is totaly redesigned to not suck any anymore.

P4ULuk
09-22-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by FeuerFri
evi 2 would be better than halo. its only like 70 bucks, adjustable from 19bps and under, and is totaly redesigned to not suck any anymore.

The evolutionII will only reliably feed at around 15 bps.

FYI...

Paul.
:)