PDA

View Full Version : Help Me with my warp

surfer349
09-06-2002, 07:05 PM
hey all,

im trying to decide how to put on my warp and hopper so it is "just right". I dont want to drill my hopper or cut the tube with out being absolutly sure, so I was wondering if anyone whos got a warped mag, please post some pics here, preferably with a front view.

Thanks,
Adam

1stdeadeye
09-06-2002, 07:38 PM
I have my warp mounted at about a 45 degree angle to my RT instead of parallel. This allows me to put my hopper in parallel to my marker. This way it is out of the way of the feed tube. No cuts, no melting. It is still very tight and fits my grip perfectly.:D

surfer349
09-06-2002, 07:47 PM
i seem to be having another problem as well.

Ive got a pf hopper right minimag, and when i stick the warp tube adapter on to the bottom part of the power feed, my hopper (12v revvy) wont fit under neath it.

In all the pics ive seen, the hopper sits well underneath the tubeadapter, but mine seems to need to be about an inch lower, even when pressed all the way into to the warp.

Is mine abnormal, or are they supposed to be like that?

1stdeadeye: do you have a pic of your gun?

1stdeadeye
09-06-2002, 09:25 PM
My warp is with Subbeh getting the 12 volt conversion. I should have it back next week and can then post a picture. With your tube on your PF right, again by kicking it out slightly, you can avoid that interference from the tube. My picture won't help to much as my RT is a powerfeed left.
Good luck and I'll shoot you a PM when I can post the picture.