PDA

View Full Version : Need advice and insight for a possible trade

TigerMan
09-06-2002, 09:53 PM
Today I was at the field, and a guy offered me a Micro E-Mag for my Angel LCD. His Micro has a Dye Ultralite, and possibly a level 10 and I'm going to see about trying to get him to include a 45/4500 Air America tank (can't remember name, kind with Stainless Steel reg area). My LCD has a 12" Freak with SS back and 1 insert, chrome low rise, chrome sight rail, chrome trigger frame, chrome vert adapter, 2 chrome volumizers, Dye Stickies, and its C&C (green). My question is, do you think it be a good/bad/ok trade for his Micro, Ultralite and tank for my LCD. And if he doesn't include the tank, how much would be a good amount for me to ask for him to include. All help is appreciated, I don't have a good knowledge of Micro E-Mags. Thanks!

PS- AGD does warranty PTP Micro Emags correct? Thanks!

pito189
09-07-2002, 01:07 PM
I think that deal would be fine.

Micro E-Mag, ultralite, lvl10, and the tank for the LCD.

I'm not sure if the Micro's are covered under AGD warranty.

Load SM5
09-07-2002, 02:48 PM
The valve and internal bits should be. PTP did'nt touch those except to laser engrave the valve body. When I was at Airgun for Shatnerball, there were a few micro's in there being fixed.

Make sure you test fire the micro if possible.

magman007
09-07-2002, 02:52 PM
yea, i say go for it. Also, im almost sure agd covers em, or Jon will help you out, he uses a micro e-mag