PDA

View Full Version : Reg recharge rates, I heard Tom Kaye performed this test?

wdpjohn
09-06-2002, 10:29 PM
Ive been thru many tanks, and yes I have my preferences on the best nitro tank out there. Well i heard Tom kaye has done a test with many of the popular tanks, and i can't find the results. Any body out there have them.

FooTemps
09-07-2002, 12:11 AM
I don't know about tom's test but Donggie of MPP and Butters have a board they sell for emags that is fully adjustable. The only way they got the emag with emagnum board up to 30 cps was on a scuba tank and a system x tank if i remember correctly.

wdpjohn
09-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Im not talking about the flow rates of the mags. Im talking about the recharge rates of Nitro Tanks.

Muzikman
09-07-2002, 11:41 AM
WDPJon,
As far as I know, Tom never tested (or atleast released) any data on HPA systems. There is a group of AOers testing to find out if the CrossFire regs are as good as they say, and I am not sure where that testing will lead. If you want to check out that thread, hope over to http://www.automags.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=27

FooTemps
09-07-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by wdpjohn
Im not talking about the flow rates of the mags. Im talking about the recharge rates of Nitro Tanks.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I meant that only th system X kept up with the 30 cps mag.