PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Pricing

Blazingace
09-07-2002, 08:39 AM
I have a vision of a beautiful black to red fade, warpfed C&C Extreme with a 88/45 flatline and a HALO B. Lvl 10 and A.C.E. goodness. But I don't think I can afford this. I found it on Modifiedpaintball.com.

Here it is:
Emag Extreme Cut and Carved PreOrder
Pre Order your Emag Extreme Now. The INCREDIBLY long awaited marker of choice is coming soon. Don't be part of a back order. Get in line to own one now! News FLASH. Even though the title says PRE ORDER, it has been brought to my attention that there are dealers with nothing better to do other than complain to say that I've violated the pricing of AGD... even though there has been no price released yet. So since I have been TOLD to change it IMMEDIATELY, here is your new pricing for the Extreme PreOrder... I apologize to AGD and the other dealers that complain like little red haired freckled step children about not having what it takes for placing a price so low that any 12 year old could afford. So here is the new pricing... Sorry the software could not accomodate the true number of zeros.
$13,500,000,000,000.00

What is going on HERE!!!! I think that everyone should calm down and set this up so we can order what we want from who we want. I personally will order me Dream Gun from Modifiedpaintball whenever I can.

Mossman
09-07-2002, 10:18 AM
Other companies were telling Don that his pre-order price was too low (even though AGD doesnt have any kind of pricing contract that i know of). Anyhow, since people generally call to preorder anyways he added a few zero's so the annoying powers that be quit bugging him.

TransMan
09-07-2002, 10:32 AM
Haha look how much it would cost to get 5000 extremes 67,499,998,576,640,000.00 :D thats a lot.

Jack & Coke
09-07-2002, 11:25 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=437662

Pand0ra
09-07-2002, 06:06 PM
Are you sure the shipping is free? The insurance would be quite expensive... :D

@++

Jack & Coke
09-07-2002, 07:26 PM
Shipping says $0.00 because a method was not selected.

I think I was cracking up too much at the time to make a selection.:D