PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe...is It Worth The Money

johnny dee
09-07-2002, 12:57 PM
IM THINKING ABOTU GETTING EITHER A DYE DOUBLETRIGGER FRAME OR THE INTELLIFRAME THE INTELLIFRAME IS ABOTU 60 DOLLARS MORE I THINK BUT IS IT REALLY WORTH THE MONEY AND DOES IT ALWAYS NEED TO BE HOOKED U TO SHOOT THE GUN ONCE YOU HAVE IT...THANKS FOR THE HELP.

68 AUTOMAG W/PWR FEED
HURRICAN LABS 8 HOLE REG
FIGHTER-X GAS THROUGH
PSYCHO BALLISTICS DROP FOWARD

EnW
09-07-2002, 01:22 PM
Yes it is worth the money.

What does this mean?

DOES IT ALWAYS NEED TO BE HOOKED U TO SHOOT THE GUN ONCE YOU HAVE IT...THANKS FOR THE HELP.

johnny dee
09-07-2002, 04:51 PM
SORRY ABOUT THAT....WHAT I MEAN TTO SAY WAS, DOES THE FRAME ALWAYS HAVE TO BE WIRED INTO THE HOPPER TO SHOOT OR CAN YOU STILL SHOOT IT REGULAR.

Spray Painter
09-07-2002, 07:45 PM
First of all the intellframe comes w/ trigger, grips and a safety while you would need to buy the trigger(about $20) and the grips($20 for dye stickies)for the dye frame and the dye frame dosen't have a safety
Secondly you can use the intellframe without it being wired.

-edit-it is worth the money.

PyRo
09-07-2002, 10:21 PM
Please don't type in all caps,it means you are yelling, and is difficult to read.

Omicron
09-08-2002, 10:00 AM
Jebus johnny dee, If I was yelling like that, I'd have a sore throat by now ;)

MikeCouves
09-08-2002, 11:33 AM
Let me introduce you to this amazing example of innovation...the CAPS key!

Anways, you don't even have to put the Intellifeed accessories in there, you can use it as a normal grip frame, or you can put the microswitch and wire it to your hopper. Your hopper still works like it is supposed to using the eye, you don't always have to have it plugged int your Intelliframe.

speedyejl
09-08-2002, 11:52 PM
for some reason i thought i was the only person who had issuses with reading all caps, guess not