PDA

View Full Version : Hybred mode and e-mag

riooso
09-07-2002, 10:02 PM
I have a problem with an e-mag. When I slowly pull the trigger with my e-mag in the hybred mode it shoots twice. What is wrong? I can understand that the HES hits then the mechanical hits with the way that my marker is set up. The field that I play only allows on pull one shot. Something I am doing wrong? Electric and Manual work just fine.

R

athomas
09-09-2002, 11:32 AM
Its the way it is.

The electronic hall effect sensor senses the trigger magnet and fires the gun before the trigger comes in contact with the trigger rod. Continuing to pull the trigger slowly will keep the magnet within the range of the hall effect sensor so it won't fire electronically again, but now you are manually pulling the sear via the trigger rod. As soon as the sear releases the bolt, the gun fires again.

Its hard to get this to happen when you are rapid firing because of the bolt cycle rate and the speed at which you pull the trigger back.

riooso
09-09-2002, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the information. I was just thinking it would be something that I could called on at a park that allows only single shot for single pull.

Thanks,
R

bornl33t
09-09-2002, 09:54 PM
that's what the Yellow pin is for. :D

xmetal2001
09-10-2002, 09:56 PM
You just have to pull the trigger quickly, then you have your 1 shot one pull.