PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Skyball Mag Team

TheEmagGuy
09-08-2002, 05:12 PM
Ok guys, Im serious about it, I will have more then enough cash and I want to get a AO Mag Team in for skyball ( lets do pro! ) :p

Actually what would be cool if they made those AO Jerseys before skyball and whoever goes, (pending interest) we could wear the AO Jersey.. hehe

Anyways I wanna get ready as soon as possible too make sure this is a sure thing, so post if u think you would be able to attend and play.

1stdeadeye
09-08-2002, 05:19 PM
When is it?

I should have an Extreme by then and would love to try it out.

Are you fixed on going pro? I am not a good enough player for that level of competition. How about amatuer?

Blazingace
09-08-2002, 06:56 PM
I would absolutely die to go to Skyball as a 'Mag team. I work for Continental Express and we fly to Toronto so getting there would be no prob for me(I might be able to hook a few guys up too:D ). I should have my Warped C&C Extreme by then and we could rock it out.

Muzikman
09-08-2002, 07:07 PM
Well, I tried this last year. About 4 months before the event I had about 12 people interested. One month before the event I had 3. So, good luck. Although I will be up there, I will probably not play, but if you need any help organizing this, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.

petefol
09-08-2002, 07:49 PM
when does it happen? like deadeye im not a pro but if its during a holiday or next summer i may be able to go.